- Ke$ha Debuts 'Die Young' Single - Listen
- Lady Gaga Leaks Photo of Julian Assange Visit
- Music's 15 Worst TV Cameos Ever
- Taylor Swift Sees 'Red' on New Song - Listen
- Tony Bennett & Christina Aguilera Duet on 'Steppin' Out With My Baby' - Listen
- Bruno Mars Gets 'Locked Out of Heaven' in New Video - Watch
- Ke$ha's Top 10 Most Outrageous Outfits
- Lady Gaga Gets 19 Species of Ferns Named After Her
- AMAs On Demand - Taylor Swift's Big Year, Politics + Pop Stars, Whitney's Fashion
- Britney Spears & Psy Do the 'Gangnam Style' Dance on 'Ellen' - Watch
- Akinah Rahmaan Named Island Def Jam VP of Marketing
- Ne-Yo Talks About His Motown A&R Gig, Learning the 'Language of Executive'
- Ron Perry Named Songs Music Publishing President and Head of A&R
- Taylor Swift Goes Full-On Dreamy For Her New Video for ‘Style’
- Florence + the Machine Announce Return With New Single ‘What Kind Of Man’
- Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Co-Writer Talks Grammy Nomination And His Own Music
- 5 Things to Look Out For at The Grammys This Sunday
- Premiere: Watch the Video for Lifehouse's New Single, 'Hurricane'
- The Other Super Bowl Rivalry: Battle of the Site Building Platforms, Squarespace Vs. Wix Vs. GoDaddy
- Premiere: Stefany June Goes Gloom-Pop In New Single 'The Beat That My Heart Plays'
- Hear Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney Team Up For 'FourFiveSeconds'
- 7 New Artists to Watch in 2015: Ella Henderson, James Bay, Ryn Weaver + More
- 3 Exciting New British Acts To Listen To Right Now
- Premiere: Hear TWICEYOUNG's Nostalgic New EP 'Prefer You'
- Sink Into Euphoria With Both Versions of The Knocks' 'Classic'
- Premiere: Hear Golden Coast's Synthy New Track "Who We Are"
- Iggy Azalea Gets 'Reclassified' With Her New Track "Iggy SZN"
- What To See And Where To Party During CMJ
- Gwen Stefani Is Back With The Infectious New Single 'Baby Don't Lie'
- Azealia Banks Raps About Tamagotchis in New Lil Internet-Produced Track
- Premiere: Hear SomeKindaWonderful’s New Single ‘Reverse’
- Premiere: Paradise Fears’ ‘You To Believe In’
- 5 International Summer 2014 Pop Hits You Had No Idea Existed
- The Pop Pleasure of Betty Who's 'Runaways'
- The Constant Cool of Episode's New EP 'Hold On'
- 3 Picks for This Weekend’s Downtown Festival
- See the Strange and Sexy New Video for ‘Miami U R About 2 B Surprised’ From French Style Furs
- Hear Russian Red’s Heartfelt Acoustic Versio of ‘Casper’
- 50 SXSW Acts You Need To Hear
- Rock Band Mainland Share NYC’s 5 Best Thrift Stores
- PREMIERE: Wrongchilde - “Love Is A Battlefield (ft. Morgan Kibby)”
- PREMIERE: Youngblood Hawke - “Pressure” (Live)
- US PREMIERE: Andrew Judah - “I Know You Know” Video
- PREMIERE: British Pop Rockers Rixton Debut Acoustic “Hotel Ceiling” Video
- Boston’s Only Music Festival Settles In
- 10 Solange Songs To Listen To If You First Heard Her Name Today
- 20 Bonnie McKee-Written Pop Gems To Prepare You For Her Tour
Music Attorneys: 5 Situations When You Might Need One
How To Get Your Music Heard By Writers At Big Publications
What Your Band's Bio Needs To Include
Adam Lambert Exclusive Interview
Don’t Let Me Down Songwriter Emily Warren On Writing One Of The Biggest Hits
Demi Lovato On Winning The Grammy And Her New Soulful Project
Zedd on his genre-bending hit songs and collaborations with Alessia Cara
Foreigner Discusses Staying Power and Fortieth Anniversary Tour
Best Dance Recording Grammy Winner Daya talks working with The Chainsmokers
Bonnie McKee, one of the most successful songwriters of the past decade tal
Goo Goo Dolls Frontman John Rzeznik talks Judah the Lion
Third Eye Blind Talks Kendrick Lamar, New EP and Rising to the Defense of the Nation
CEEK EXCLUSIVE: Nickelback talks about feeding the machine, $20 Tour Tickets and Streaming to Fans
Follow This Social Media Rollout For Your New Music Video
Pre-Plan These 5 Things on Your Band's Twitter
5 Tips to Do Your YouTube Thumbnails Right
- James Murphy on current dance music: 'It makes me want to vomit'
- Flying? Stream Beck's new album for free
- Solange Knowles Reportedly Assaults Jay Z In Hotel Elevator
- Op-Ed: Who is the big winner at this year's Oscars? Music.
- 3 Summer Music Festivals Worthy of Your Attention
- 25 Songs From SXSW That Will Be Stuck In Your Head
- Best Original Song: Who Are The Oscar Nominees?
- Governors Ball 2015 Reps the East Coast Festival Scene, Despite Hiccups
- Pop Ruled Rock in Rio's Second Hit-Laden Weekend in Vegas
- The Most Crushing Performances from Rock In Rio's Vegas Debut
- 32 Million Americans Went to Music Festivals in 2014
- How You Can Stay Green at Festivals All Year Round
- A Casual Engagement (Interview with Betty Who) (flip to page 45)
'X Factor' Winner James Arthur Dethrones The Chainsmokers On The U.K. Singles Chart
Lady Gaga Is Going On Tour To Dive Bars Across America
Shawn Mendes Nabs A Second No. 1 Album With Sophomore Effort 'Illuminate'
Luke Bryan And Bruce Springsteen Debut New Albums Within The Top 10
Celine Dion's New Album Took Over The Globe Last Month, And The U.S. Didn't Even Notice
The Weeknd's New Hit Vaults To No. 3 While The Chainsmokers Lead Yet Again
Shawn Mendes Is One Of The Youngest Artists Of All Time To Chart Two No. 1 Albums
Taylor Swift Has Signed A Multi-Year Deal With AT&T
W Hotels Is Trying Something New With Its Own Traveling Music Festival
Last-Minute Grammy Eligibility: The Weeknd, Daft Punk And Jack White Want In
Why Demi Lovato's Planned Hiatus Is Good For Her Brand
Is Daft Punk Going On Tour For The First Time In 10 Years?
Can The Chainsmokers Grab A Fourth Top 10 Hit This Year?
Shazam's CEO Talks 1 Billion App Downloads And The Future Of The Brand
Bruno Mars Returns With Shiny New Single '24k Magic'
The New Techstars Music Startup Accelerator Is Now Up And Running
These Three Major Albums Have All Been Announced In The Last 24 Hours
Craig David, Bon Iver And Even Van Morrison Debut New Albums In The U.K.'s Top 10
Niall Horan's Solo Debut Single Jumps 91 Spots In The U.K. In A Stale Top 10
Nicki Minaj Says She's Dropping A Surprise Album
Solange Hits No. 1 For The First Time With Her New Album
Bon Iver Debuts In Second Place Behind Solange On The Albums Chart
Drake Leads The American Music Awards With 13 Nominations
The Chainsmokers And Halsey Lead For An Eighth Straight Week With 'Closer'
Beyoncé And Solange Are One Of Three Sibling Pairs To Chart No. 1 Albums
Vinyl Startup Qrates Talks Using Every Program Possible To Rise To The Top
Maroon 5 And Kendrick Lamar Return To Radio With New Single 'Don't Wanna Know'
Amazon's New Streaming Music Service Is Out Today, And It's Cheaper Than Spotify
Britney Spears' New Album Is Already A Surprising Flop
Now Is The Best Time For A Music Startup Accelerator: A Chat With Bob Moczydlowsky
6 Reasons Why Niall Horan's Solo Career Is Bound To Be A Success
Take Note Of These 10 Music Startups That Have Already Won At SF MusicTech 2016
Gwen Stefani's 'Harajuku Girls' Empire Is Still Growing
Shazam Has Finally Added Music Videos
Since It Keeps Going So Well, Bruno Mars Will Continue To Borrow From The Past
Green Day's New Album Leads 8 Debuts Within The Top 10 On The U.K. Charts
Green Day Chart Their Third No. 1 With Comeback Album 'Revolution Radio'
Beyoncé's New Health Kick Could Be Big Business For Her
Grammy Predictions 2017: Adele And Beyoncé Lead Pack Of Likely Nominees For Album Of The Year
Norah Jones, OneRepublic, & Phantogram Debut New Albums In This Week's Top 10
Bruno Mars Debuts In The Top Five, While The Chainsmokers Are Still In Charge
Mark Ronson And Bruno Mars' 'Uptown Funk!' Has Just Been Certified Diamond
Drake's 'One Dance' Is Now The Most-Streamed Song Of All Time On Spotify
Lady Gaga's Dive Bar Tour Is The Perfect Intimate Show... For The Masses
The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Looks To Attract Younger Crowds With The 2017 Nominations
Hillary Clinton Has Launched A Concert Series To Finish Her Campaign
Amazon Enters The Streaming Music Exclusives Race With Garth Brooks
Musical Apps Are The Cool New Thing In Traditional TV
Kings Of Leon Debut At No. 1 In The U.K. (For The Fifth Time)
Little Mix Debut Their New Single 'Shout Out To My Ex' At No. 1 In The U.K.
Kings Of Leon Secure Their First No. 1 Album With 'WALLS'
The Game And JoJo Debut In The Top 10 Behind Kings Of Leon
It's Been An Incredible 10 Years Since Taylor Swift First Debuted
Drake Announces A New Project, 'More Life," But Is It An Album?
With 10 Straight Weeks At No. 1, The Chainsmokers' 'Closer' Has The Longest Streak Of 2016
Maroon 5 & Kendrick Lamar Jump Into The Top 10, While The Chainsmokers Lead Yet Again
Releasing Holiday Albums Before Halloween: A Surprisingly Great Business Strategy
Garth Brooks Is Now The First Artist With 7 Diamond-Certified Albums
4 Of The 5 One Direction Members Now Officially Have Solo Deals
Pandora Has Lost $250 Million This Year -- Will Switching Business Models Save It?
The Weeknd Is The Latest Musical Star To Launch A Pop-Up Shop
Q4 2016 Is Going To Make Garth Brooks A Lot Of Money
YouTube's FameBit Purchase Could Mean Big Bucks For Musicians
Jay Z's Next Act: Powerful Hollywood TV And Movie Producer
Martin Garrix Is Finally A Top 40 Hitmaker: An Interview
Avenged Sevenfold Drops Surprise New Album 'The Stage'
Jennifer Lopez Set To Star In NBC's Next TV Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie'
Six Months In, The Only Person Who Can Stop 'Views' Is Drake Himself
Elvis' 'New' Album Opens At No. 1 In The U.K.
Little Mix Remain At No. 1, While Clean Bandit Debuts In The Top 10 In The U.K.
Lady Gaga Hits No. 1 For A Fourth Time With New Album 'Joanne'
Lady Gaga Leads Seven Debuts In This Week's Top 10
Mark Ronson Talks Working With Gaga And Repeating His 'Uptown Funk!' Success
Bieber, Ronson And Swift: These Music Videos Are The Next To Hit 2 Billion Views
The Chainsmokers & Halsey Are At No. 1 For An Eleventh Week
How Justin Bieber Is Making The Biggest Names In Dance Music Even Richer
Ringo Starr, The Weeknd And Justin Bieber Set New Guinness World Records
The Black Eyed Peas Remake 'Where Is The Love?' To Battle Gun Violence
Electric Zoo: One Of EDM's Most Powerful (And Troubled) Brands Has 'One More Shot'
3 Important Things Happening On The Country Charts This Week
You Can Now Buy Kanye West's Nude Sculpture From His 'Famous' Video (For $4 Million)
Sam Smith Has An Album Coming Out Soon, Though You Won't Hear Much About It
The Chainsmokers And Halsey Make It To No. 1 In The U.K., Giving EDM The Top 3 Spots
Apple Music Introduces Spotify-Like Weekly Playlists For Every User
Barbra Streisand Claims Her 11th No. 1 Album
Florida Georgia Line And Britney Spears Debut New Albums Behind Barbra Streisand
Sia Drops Surprise New Single 'The Greatest'
Spotify Announces Its Biggest Songs Of The Summer
The Chainsmokers Are At No. 1 For A Third Straight Week With 'Closer'
Drake's 'One Dance' Is Officially The Song Of The Summer
Does Sia Already Have A New Album Coming?
Is Drake Opening A Strip Club?
Gene Wilder's 'Willy Wonka' Song 'Pure Imagination' Jumps Over 1,000% On Streaming
4 Reasons Why Barbra Streisand Is Still Queen Of The Charts
There Are Now 100 Million People Paying For Streaming Music
Lady Gaga Kicks Off A New Chapter In Her Career With 'Perfect Illusion'
What Makes For A Perfect Song Of The Summer?
Apple's Event: What Does It Mean For The Music Industry?
For The First Time Ever, A U.K. Country Act Has The No. 1 Album Across The Pond
Disco Pioneer Giorgio Moroder Talks Retirement, Britney Spears And 'I Feel Love'
Travis Scott Makes It To No. 1 For The First Time
Hard Rockers A Day To Remember Debut At No. 2, Right Behind Travis Scott
Will Justin Timberlake's 'Trolls' Soundtrack Follow In The Footsteps Of 'Suicide Squad'?
The Chainsmokers Rule For A Fourth Week, While Charlie Puth Hits The Top Ten
David Bowie's Last Studio Recordings Are Being Released In October
Spotify Is Getting Political With A New Original Series
Drake Missed Being In The Top 10 For A Year Straight By One Week
Is Lady Gaga Headlining The Super Bowl Halftime Show?
ABBA's Björn Educates Songwriters About Their Rights With His New Musical Nonprofit
One Direction's Zayn Is Building An Empire
Pandora's Paid Tier Gets An Update, And It's Just The Beginning
Lady Gaga Announces New Album 'Joanne' To Be Released Next Month
Pandora's $5 Streaming Offering Is A Game Changer
How One Music Festival Finally Made A Profit: 'It Takes Years'
Seven Albums Debut In The Top 10 In The U.K., With Bastille Leading The Way
3 Reasons Why Pandora Could Catch Up To The Competition
It Seems Like Nobody Wants To Buy Jay Z's Tidal
Jason Aldean Collects A Third No. 1 Album With 'They Don't Know'
This Week's Top 10: The Beatles, Bastille And Jack White Begin Behind Jason Aldean
This Isn't The Spice Girls Reunion People Wanted, But It's Still Going To Make Millions
The Chainsmokers' 'Closer' Is Still No. 1, While Bieber Gets Another Top 10 Hit
Canadian Musician Kaytranada Wins The 2016 Polaris Music Prize
The Music Industry Grew 8% In The First Half Of 2016, Thanks To Streaming
Apple Music Isn't Going To Stop With Exclusives (Because They Are Working)
4 Reasons Why Tidal Might Actually Be A Good Buy
Latin Grammy Nominees 2016: The Full List
Spotify And Tinder Link Up To Form A Match Made In Heaven
The Weeknd Returns With New Daft Punk-Assisted Single 'Starboy'
The Beatles Have The Fourth-Most Top 10 Albums Of All Time
Can Major Lazer And Justin Bieber Finally Hit No. 1 With A YouTube-Heavy Strategy?
iHeartRadio Is Finally Getting Into On-Demand Streaming
Bastille Nabs A Second Week At No. 1 In The U.K.
An Interview With Seeb, The Duo That Can Remix Any Song Into A Hit
Drake's 'Views' Returns To No. 1 After Almost Two Months Away
Mac Miller Starts His New Album At No. 2 During A Busy Week For Debuts
Wenner Media Is Selling 49% Of Rolling Stone
Could Streaming Music Sites Eventually Collect Grammys, Emmys, And Even Oscars?
The Chainsmokers Make It Six Weeks Straight While Newcomer D.R.A.M. Hits The Top 10
Spotify Is Introducing Yet Another Algorithmically-Curated Playlist For Every Single User
Adele's '25' Is Certified Diamond After Moving 10 Million Copies In The U.S.
Beyoncé And Justin Bieber Lead The 2016 MTV EMA Nominations
Drake's 'Views' Is The First Album To Hit One Billion Streams On Apple Music
Report: Playlist Listening Overtakes Albums On Streaming Sites
These Three Music Startups Just Joined Abbey Road's Music Tech Incubator
Is Spotify Buying SoundCloud?
YouTube Aims To Fix Its Relationship With The Music Industry With Biz Vet Lyor Cohen
One Direction's Niall Horan Officially Kicks Off His Solo Career
Shazam Has Now Been Downloaded One Billion Times
Four Ways 2016 Has Been Huge For Dolly Parton On The Charts
Singer-Songwriter Passenger Beats Bruce Springsteen To No. 1 In The U.K.
Sia Is Breaking All The Rules Of Being A Pop Star, And It's Working
Adele's '25': A Look Back At How Massive Her Album Was By Comparison
Major Lazer And Bieber Debut At Number Two, While Sia Remains On Top Of The Charts
Drake Has Now Spent More Consecutive Weeks In The Top 10 Than Any Other Man
If Kanye West And Drake Have A Joint Album In The Works, It's Going To Be Massive
Online Video Giant Vevo Finally Signs The Last Major Record Label
Justin Bieber's New Unique Spot In Charting History
The Hardcore Festival Fan Cannot (And Should Not) Be Ignored
Britney Spears Announces Her New Album, 'Glory,' Set To Be Released This Month
Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again' Is About To Become The Second Video To Hit 2 Billion Views On YouTube
How Tony Bennett Is Cashing In By Turning 90
David Bowie's Final Album Leads The Nominees For The 2016 Mercury Prize
Spotify's New Release Radar Is A Perfectly Curated Weekly Mixtape, Just For You
Priced At $1 Billion, What Companies Might Be Interested In Buying SoundCloud?
Meet Netsky, Belgium's 'Musical Ambassador' At The Rio Olympics
Kanye West Wants To Work With IKEA--Should The Company Rethink Its 'No' Answer?
DJ Khaled Beats Drake To Secure His First Number One Album
Kanye West Now Has More Top 40 Hits Than Michael Jackson
OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder Talks Brands, Technology, And New Music In 2016
Sia Remains At Number One, While The Chainsmokers Debut Within The Top Ten
Spotify Now Has A Tool To Help Organize All Those Songs You've Saved
With A New Game Show On The Way, Shazam's Empire Is Growing
Facebook Has Snapped Up Musical Selfie Startup Eyegroove
In Addition To Ruling The Box Office, 'Suicide Squad' Is Also A Musical Powerhouse
Ed Sheeran Is Being Sued For Allegedly Copying Marvin Gaye's 'Let's Get It On'
'Now That's What I Call Music' Has Come To Streaming, But Do We Need It?
With New Social App Chatter, Fans Can Video Chat With Drake While Donating To Charity
Apple Music Has Now Sent Three Albums To Number One This Year
Green Day Announces Comeback Single And Album, And Yes, They're Making Fun Of Your Guns
Eight Musicians Who Have A Shot At A Best New Artist Grammy Nomination
Florida Georgia Line Discuss Their New Whiskey Brand Old Camp
This SoCal Startup Is Eliminating Risk In The Concert Booking World
There Are More EDM Songs In The Top 10 This Week Than In All Of 2015
Just Like The Movie, The 'Suicide Squad' Soundtrack Debuts At No. 1
Justin Bieber Has The Top Two Singles In The U.K. This Week (Again)
James Corden's 'Late Late Show' Is Getting Yet Another Musical Spin-Off Series
Sia Is On Top For A Fourth Week, While Twenty One Pilots Nab A Third Top Ten Hit
Beyoncé Jumps On The Bandwagon With Fellow Musicians By Investing In Bottled Water
Three Artists Have Two Top 10 Hits Each This Week, A Rare Feat On The Charts
This Creative Agency Started At A Music Festival, And Now It's Growing The Business
What's Next For Kesha's Career?
Panic! At The Disco Talks A Decade Of 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies,' Their Sole Top Ten Hit
Kanye West Is Opening 21 Stores Around The World This Weekend
Just Like The Show Itself, The Days Of 'American Idol' Charting Hits Are Over
Paul McCartney Is Headed Back To The Record Label Where He Started His Solo Career
Vevo Is Reportedly Looking To Raise $500 Million In New Funding
The 'Suicide Squad' Soundtrack Is At No. 1 For A Second Straight Week
Samsung Is Finally Shutting Down Its Milk Streaming Music Service
The Chainsmokers Hit No. 1 For The First Time With Their Single 'Closer'
Who Is Halsey, The Woman With The No. 1 Song In The Country?
Amazon Reportedly Wants To Launch A $5 Spotify Competitor, But There's A Catch
Drake Has Now Spent The Second-Most Weeks In The Top Ten Of Any Artist
MTV Is Finally Jumping On The Musical Covers Bandwagon With 'Cover Of The Month'
This Company Is Letting Shoppers Choose Which Songs Plays Next In Stores
This Musician Wants To Change How People Buy Marijuana
Prince's Paisley Park To Open For Public Tours This Fall
3 Reasons Why Amazon's Potential $5 Per Month Streaming Offering Might Not Work
Ariana Grande Is Being Sued Over Her Single 'One Last Time'
Britney, Barbra Or Frank: Who Will Have The No. 1 Album Next Week?
Britney Spears' Upcoming Biopic Is Just Another In A Long Line From Lifetime
Dolly Parton Debuts At No. 2 In The U.K., Right Behind Frank Ocean
Frank Ocean Hits No. 1 For The First Time With His New Album 'Blonde'
MTV Video Music Awards 2016: Beyoncé Makes A Clean Sweep
The Good And The Bad From Last Night's MTV Video Music Awards
Beyoncé Has The Most MTV Video Music Award Wins Of All Time
Beyoncé Won The VMAs On Instagram--What Brands Can Learn From Her Success
Latin Music Superstar Juan Gabriel Dies At 66
Shawn Mendes Nabs Another Top 10 Hit While The Chainsmokers Remain At No. 1
MTV's Video Music Awards Simultaneously Floundered On TV And Exploded Online
These 5 Songs Saw The Biggest Gains On Spotify After The MTV VMAs
Tory Lanez And Lindsey Stirling Debut New Albums In The Top Ten Behind Frank Ocean
Pharrell Teams Up With Dean & Deluca To Launch A Line Of Fine Foods
CMA Award Nominations 2016: Three Artists Tie With Five Nods Each
Hip-Hop Artist The Game Is The Latest Musician To Invest In Marijuana
Twenty One Pilots Match A Charting Feat That Only The Beatles And Elvis Have Managed
Katy Perry Just Hit 90 Million Twitter Followers. Is 100 Million Coming Soon?
With A Kardashian, Sex Appeal, And Lots Of Milk, Fergie's New Video Is An Instant Viral Smash
Drake Rules The Albums Chart For A Ninth Consecutive Week
Tidal Has Reportedly Failed To Pay Smaller Labels In Norway For Months
Will Kanye West's Controversial 'Famous' Video Finally Make The Song A Hit?
These Are The Best-Selling Albums Of All Time In The U.K.
Drake's 'One Dance' Runs The Singles Chart For An Eighth Week
These Are The Biggest Albums Of 2016 (So Far)
These Are The Biggest Songs Of 2016 (So Far)
The Biggest Pop Stars In The World Came Together To Create A Song For The Orlando Shooting Victims
These Are The Most Popular Up-And-Coming Acts Featured On Spotify's Discover Weekly Playlist
The Best-Selling Song Of 2016 Might Surprise You
Jennifer Lopez And Lin-Manuel Miranda Recorded A Tribute Song For Orlando Victims
Jimmy Buffett's 'Margaritaville' Is Being Turned Into A Musical
Drake Has Been At Number One On The Singles Chart For Half Of 2016
Blink-182 Finally Knocks Drake Out Of The Number One Spot
Can Anyone Realistically Beat Spotify In The "Streaming Wars"?
Musicians Are Now Curating Care Packages For Fans With Help From This Startup
Drake's 'One Dance' Is At Number One For A Ninth Week
Social Music Startup Crowdmix Is Going Under
Blink-182's Chart-Topping Success: Behind The Scenes, The Label Was 'Nervous'
Millennials Aren't Very Interested In Traditional Radio Any More
Despite Reports, Music Downloads Will Not Be Dead In 5 Years
Taylor Swift And Calvin Harris Co-Wrote This Hit Together, Only Nobody Knew Until Now
Selena Gomez Just Nabbed Instagram's Most-Liked Photo Ever -- And It's A Win For Coke, Too
TicketFire App Creates Digital Ticket Marketplace
Adele And Beyoncé Lead The Charge For Music At The Emmys
Drake's 'One Dance' Has Ruled The U.K. Charts For 14 Straight Weeks
Drake's New Album Leads The Charts For A Tenth Week, Followed By Schoolboy Q
Drake's Massive Hit 'One Dance' Is On Top For Week 10
Destiny's Child Had A Top Ten Hit Last Year, And The U.S. Didn't Even Notice
The Touring Industry Is Performing Better Than Ever So Far In 2016
These Are The Highest-Grossing Tours And Concerts Of 2016 (So Far)
Pandora's Board Has Reportedly Rejected A $3.4 Billion Buyout Offer
With One Direction On Hiatus, This Is The Perfect Time For New Boy Bands
Drake Rules For An Eleventh Week In A Fairly Quiet Week On The Albums Chart
America Is About To Lose Another Chain Of Entertainment Stores
Sia Snatches Her First Number One Hit With 'Cheap Thrills'
Rihanna, Metallica, And Selena Gomez To Headline The 2016 Global Citizen Festival
Beyoncé Leads The MTV Video Music Award Nominations With A Career-Best 11 Nods
Apple Music Has Purchased The 'Carpool Karaoke' TV Series
Four Years In, 'Gangnam Style' Still Receives Over 3 Million Plays A Day
Lollapalooza's 25th Anniversary Could Be The Brand's Biggest Showing Yet
Crystal Pepsi Is Relaunching With A 90s-Themed Concert Next Month
SoundCloud May Be Looking For A Buyer, And It Comes With A $1 Billion Price Tag
2016 Is Shaping Up To Be One Enormous Payday For Bruce Springsteen
After 15 Weeks, Drake Has Finally Been Knocked Out Of The Top Spot In The U.K.
Millennials Love Premium Streaming Music, But Are They The Ones Paying?
Drake Almost Had The Longest-Running Number One Hit Of All Time In The U.K.
Drake's 'Views' Has Now Been At Number One For A Dozen Weeks
Playboy Enters The Streaming Music World With Its Own App
New At Number One On The U.K. Albums Chart: Catfish And The Bottlemen
Drake's 'One Dance' Has Now Been At Number One In The U.K. For Eight Straight Weeks
These Three Music Startups Just Won Big In Cannes
Drake Rules The Album Chart For A Fifth Straight Week With 'Views'
Is Britney Spears' Younger Sister The Next Big Country Star?
Tidal Shares 15 Prince Albums To Celebrate His Birthday
Pink's New Single Hits The Top Ten, While Drake Leads Yet Again
Popular Podcasting Program Stitcher Has Been Sold For Under $5 Million
Apple Music Is Now Courting Fashion Lovers With Playlists Curated By Designers
Tim McGraw Comes Out On Top At The 2016 CMT Music Awards
Ed Sheeran Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Copying For His Song 'Photograph'
Snapchat Is Partnering With Music Festivals Across America
Where Have All The Girl Groups Gone In Music?
'The Voice' Finalist Christina Grimmie Shot Dead At Her Concert
Nick Jonas: The Road From Jo Bros To Solo Star
For The Sixth Week In A Row, Drake's 'Views' Rules The Charts
Twitter Has Reportedly Invested $70 Million In SoundCloud
Calvin Harris And Rihanna Gain Ground While Drake's 'One Dance' Is Still On Top
Justin Bieber Just Broke Another Massive Streaming Record In The U.K.
Are Justin Timberlake And Pink Front-runners For An Oscar?
Christina Aguilera Releases New Single 'Change,' Dedicates It To Orlando Victims
Rick Astley Clinches The Number One Spot In The U.K.
Streaming Music Has Now Come To The Grammys
Nick Jonas Begins At Number Two, Right Behind Drake
Drake Wins Big At The 2016 MuchMusic Video Awards
Spotify Now Has 100 Million Users Worldwide
Sia And Sean Paul Make It To The Top 10, But Drake Is Still In Charge
New York City's Music Festival Market Is Becoming Increasingly Crowded
The Future Is Bright For 'Hamilton'
Ticketmaster Is Giving Away Free Tickets, But People Aren't Very Excited
Adele's '25' Is Now Available In Full On Streaming Platforms For The First Time
Drake's New Album Is Number One For An Eighth Consecutive Week
Kanye West Seems Like He Wants To Get Sued For His New Music Video
Drake's 'One Dance' Is Number One For Week Seven
Drake's 'Views' Is Already One Of The Biggest Hip-Hop Albums Of All Time
Aerosmith Are Definitely Breaking Up... Maybe
Video Is Coming To SoundCloud (For Ads, At Least)
Rihanna Just Tied One Of Elvis Presley's Charting Records
3 Reasons Why Adele Is Set To Have A Very Big Week On The Charts
Spotify Wants You To Add A Playlist To Your Out Of Office Message
Who Can Beat Drake On The Charts?
Is Adidas' New Partnership With Kanye West Dangerous?
Lil Wayne's Prison Memoirs Set To Be Released This Fall
Apple Is Reportedly In Talks To Buy Jay Z's Tidal Streaming Service
Will All Of These Exclusives Save Tidal?
Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' Album Debuts At Number One
Drake's New Album Outsold Beyoncé's In Just One Day
Luke Bryan And Sam Hunt Top The Winners Of The 2016 American Country Countdown Awards
Prince Occupies Five Of The Top Ten Album Spots This Week
Beyoncé Debuts In The Top Ten, While Desiigner Is Still Number One
Tony Awards 2016: 'Hamilton' Secures The Most Nominations Ever
Beyoncé Has 12 Charting Hits This Week, A New All-Time Record For Women
Beyoncé Is Now The First Solo Artist To Chart Six Consecutive Number One Albums
Just One Year In, Apple Music Is Already Getting A Big Reboot
Was Apple Music's Initial Goal Of 100 Million Subscribers Too Ambitious?
Beyoncé And Prince Broke The Same Charting Record This Week
Drake's 'Views' Debuts With The Largest First-Week Sales Frame By A Man In Years
Meet The Seven Music Startups That Were Featured At Canadian Music Week
Drake's New Album Begins With A Million-Plus First Week
Drake's 'Views' Demolished The All-Time Record For The Most Streams In One Week
Beyoncé Dips To Number Two, Right Behind Drake's Massive Debut
Apple Music Is Reaching Out To Students With Discounted Subscriptions
Drake Finally Charts His First Number One Single (Without Rihanna's Help)
Calvin Harris And Rihanna Debut In The Top Ten, While Desiigner Falls To Number Two
Drake Smashes Another Record By Charting 20 Hits At The Same Time
These Are The 12 Original Shows Coming To Spotify
Rihanna Now Has The Fourth-Most Top 10 Hits In History
The Future For Apple Music's Social Feature 'Connect' Doesn't Look Bright
Drake's 'Views': The Massive First Week By The Numbers
Kesha's Latest Single Doesn't Need To Be A Hit For It To Be A 'True' Success
Drake's 'Views' At Number One For A Second Week
These Eight Music Startups Will Reveal Themselves To The World Today In Nashville
Justin Timberlake Debuts His New Single At Number One
Rihanna Now Has A Scholarship Program
Drake Dips To Number Two, While Rihanna Nabs Yet Another Top Ten Hit
Rihanna And Michael Jackson Are Now Tied For The Third-Most Top Ten Hits Ever
Taylor Swift Can Sell A Ton Of Music... Even When It's Not Her Own
Britney Spears Is Miss 'American Dream' In Her New Mobile Game
Calvin Harris And Ariana Grande Set To Headline The 2016 Billboard Hot 100 Festival
Drake And Alessia Cara Top The Nominees For The 2016 MuchMusic Video Awards
'Empire' Music Wiz J.R. Rotem Talks Creating The Hits That Make The Show
The Hive App Wants You To Discover Great New Music With Just A Swipe
Rhapsody Announces A Virtual Reality App That Brings You Right On Stage
Looks Like Kesha Will Perform At The Billboard Music Awards After All
Drake Is Now The Most Played Artist On Spotify Ever, Thanks To His New Album
Adele Wins Big (Again) At The 2016 Ivor Novello Awards
Six Months Old Today, Adele's '25' Is Showing Few Signs Of Seriously Slowing Down
Drake's 'Views' Is At Number One For A Third Consecutive Week
Billboard Music Awards 2016: The Weeknd Cleans Up, While Emotions Steal The Show
Chance The Rapper's New Album Is The First To Hit The Top Ten On Streams Alone
Drake Bests Justin Timberlake To Take Back The Number One Spot
Has Adele Really Signed A $130 Million Record Deal?
Spotify's Revenues Hit $2 Billion In 2015, But Losses Grow As Well
$100 Million Record Deals For Music's Superstars: Are They A Good Investment?
Is Exclusivity In Streaming Music Going To Start Seriously Hurting Spotify?
Slacker Radio Has Announced A New App And A New Focus On Original Programming
Rihanna Partners With Dior For Her Own Line Of Sunglasses
With Billions Of Plays In Less Than A Year, Spotify's Discover Weekly Feature Is A Hit
Ariana Grande Charts Her First Number One Album In The U.K.
Drake's 'Views' Continues To Make Streaming History, Even After Several Weeks
After Ariana Grande And Blake Shelton, Eric Clapton And Bob Dylan Also Debut In The Top 10
After His Death, Prince Broke Another Impressive Chart Record That Didn't Get Much Attention
Spotify Now Allows Brands To Sponsor Targeted Playlists
Justin Bieber And Skrillex Swear They Didn't Steal For His Hit Song 'Sorry'
Drake's 'One Dance' Is On Top For A Third Week
What Do Americans Want Most From Streaming Music? 'Control'
Kanye's New Album Is Now Available Outside Of Tidal
Rihanna, Kanye, Gwen, And The Tale Of The Forgotten Single
Former One Direction Member Zayn's Debut Solo Album Begins At Number One
Taylor Swift Comes Out On Top At The 2016 iHeartRadio Music Awards
2016 Academy of Country Music Awards: Newcomer Chris Stapleton Cleans Up
The Weeknd Rules The 2016 Juno Awards
Rihanna's Still On Top, While Fifth Harmony Hits The Top Ten For The First Time
The Webby Awards Turn 20 With Over 1,000 Nominees
The Rolling Stones Have A New Album Coming 'This Year'
Taylor Swift Is Getting An Important Industry Award Named After Her
A Look At Zayn's Unique Place In U.S. Charting History
Can Pentatonix Turn A Cappella Into A Hitmaking Genre?
Country Music Legend Merle Haggard Dead At 79
What Can Spotify Do With The $1 Billion It Just Raised?
Rhapsody Introduces New Social Features To Discover New Friends And New Music
Taylor Swift's Apple Music Commercial Spurred A 431% Jump In Sales For Drake
'American Idol' Crowns Its Final Winner, And It Feels Like We've Been Here Before
24 Million Hours Of Beatles Music Has Been Played In Their First 100 Days On Spotify
Jennifer Lopez Returns To Music With New Single 'Ain't Your Mama'
The Last Shadow Puppets Debut Their Second Album At Number One In The U.K.
Deep Purple's Glenn Hughes Talks Rock Hall Of Fame Induction And Touring At 64
Kanye West's New Album Is The First To Debut At No. 1 Based Mostly On Streams
Following Kanye, Chris Stapleton Jumps Back Up The Charts
The Weeknd Tops The 2016 Billboard Music Award Nominees
Rihanna's 'Work' Rules The Charts For An Eighth Consecutive Week
Rihanna Is Now Tied With The Beatles For The Most Weeks Spent At Number One
This Startup Is Going To Make Remixing Much Easier For Everybody Involved
For The First Time In 20 Years, The Global Music Industry Gained Ground in 2015
Soon You'll Be Able To Buy Concert Tickets Directly On Facebook
Will Zayn's Success Impede On The Chances Of The Other One Direction Members?
Kanye West's New Album Release Strategy Isn't For Everyone
Taylor Swift Is Taking Time Off, And That's A Good Thing
Global Streaming Music Revenues Grew 45% In 2015
The Lumineers Hit Number One For The First Time
Drake Is Getting Into The Whiskey Business, Though Nobody Knows When
Beyoncé Has Something Big Coming This Weekend On HBO, But What?
Rihanna On Top For A Ninth Week, While Newcomer Desiigner Leaps To No. 2
Spotify May Soon Leave Sweden, According To Its CEO
Ed Sheeran Leads The 2016 Ivor Novello Award Nominations
YouTube's New Foundry Program Aims To Assist Up-And-Coming Musicians
Matchbox 20 Frontman Rob Thomas And Gay Rights: 'I Want To Be On The Right Side Of History'
Millennials Are Leading The Spotify Revolution
The Hamburger Helper Mixtape: The Story Behind A Surprise Hit
Where Have All The Country Music Hits Gone?
Could One Of These Streaming Services Be The Next To Kick The Bucket?
Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' Is The Kind Of Artistic Statement Only She Can Get Away With
The Day After His Death, Prince Sold Over 1 Million Singles
Prince Albums Are At Numbers One And Two Following His Death
Is Beyoncé's Album Guaranteed To Go To Number One? Not Necessarily
After Nine Weeks At Number One, Rihanna Steps Aside For A Newcomer
These Are The Standout Winners Of The 2016 Webby Awards
Fetty Wap Is Going Mobile With His Own Branded Game
Prince Is Just The Fourth Musician To Have Albums At Numbers One And Two At The Same Time
The Second Half Of 2016 Is Going To Be Big For Pop Music
Lady Gaga And Elton John Have A Clothing Line Coming To Macy's
Spotify Acquires Photo Startup CrowdAlbum
The Company That Owns 'American Idol' Has Filed For Bankruptcy
Record Store Day 2016: Singles And Vinyl Rule Once Again
These Are The Winners Of The 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
Beyoncé's Formation World Tour Is Her Next Big Moneymaker
Prince Reportedly Left Behind Over 2,000 Unreleased Songs
Rihanna's 'Work' At Number One For A Second Week
Kendrick Lamar, Major Lazer, And Sia To Headline NYC's Panorama Festival
The Rolling Stones Are Heading To Cuba To Play A Free Show
Jay Z's Tidal Streaming Service Is Having A Really Terrible 24 Hours
Disney Greenlights 'High School Musical 4'
Kanye West's Album Has Only Charted In One Country
Now That It's Bankrupt, SFX Is Set To Sell Off Beatport And Fame House
PBS Is Set To Air New Age Musician Yanni's Concert In Front Of The Pyramids
Discover These Business Conferences That Double As Music Festivals
Kendrick Lamar Drops A Surprise Album, 'untitled unmastered'
Meghan Trainor Releases 'NO,' The First Single From Her Sophomore Album
Universal Music And Marriott Are Taking Over An Entire Hotel For SXSW
Coachella's Lost Business Opportunity
Alt-Rockers The 1975 Chart Their First Number One Album
Samsung Isn't Interested In Buying Jay Z's Tidal Streaming Service
Rihanna's 'Work' Still At Number One, While Kelly Clarkson Hits The Top Ten
These Are The Most Popular Women On Spotify
Pandora Now Lets Artists Record Their Own 'Ads'
Kelly Clarkson's Chart Success Shows How Live TV Still Matters To Music
'Fifth Beatle' George Martin Has The Most Number Ones Of Any Producer
Lady Gaga Bests Sam Smith For The Largest Post-Oscars Sales Bump
Sony Is Reportedly Cutting Dr. Luke Loose
Zedd And Aloe Blacc Talk Recreating A Classic Hit For M&M's 75th Birthday
James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Will Work Well As Its Own TV Show
People Who Download Music Illegally Might Also Be Great Customers
The Key To Justin Bieber's Career Revival: The Music
If Kanye West Really Does Ditch CDs, He Could Lose A Lot Of Money
Kendrick Lamar's Surprise Album Debuts At Number One
Kanye West Says He'll Release Three Albums A Year
More Than Two Thirds Of Smartphone Users Stream Radio Every Week
Rihanna At Number One For Week Number Four, Mike Posner Makes The Top TenThe Relationship Between Instagram And Music Is A Powerful One
Those Digital Jukeboxes You've Seen In Bars Are Getting A Cool, Updated App
Michelle Obama Has A Single Coming Out Tomorrow
'Wicked' Has Now Made Over $1 Billion On Broadway
SideStep Is Making It Easier For Musicians To Sell More Merchandise
Streaming Is The Future Of Music, But It's Shaky
Frank Sinatra Jr. Dead At 72
With Hotels Now Bearing Its Name, Is 'Margaritaville' The Most Valuable Song Ever?
Forget Spotify: 4 Streaming Music Services Worth Trying
Mike Posner's Comeback Single Hits Number One In The U.K.
This Week's Number One Album Is The Lowest-Selling In History
Rihanna's 'Anti' Is Back At Number One
Sony Has Officially Signed On To SoundCloud
With 30 Million Users, Spotify Is Gaining Subscribers Faster And Faster
Rihanna Still At Number One, Ariana Grande Back In The Top Ten
These Were The Most Popular Hashtags At SXSW
The Recorded Music Industry Actually Grew In Terms Of Revenue In 2015
Lollapalooza's 2016 Lineup: Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, LCD Soundsystem
These Are The 25 Titles Being Inducted Into The National Recording Registry In 2016
Selena Gomez, Blake Shelton, And Def Leppard To Headline Summerfest 2016
Paid Subscriptions In Streaming Music Topped $1 Billion For The First Time In 2015
Vans Shoes Were 'Organically Adopted' Into The Music World
Nick Jonas Announces A New Album And Drops Its Lead Single In A Twitter Rant
Justin Bieber Is The First Artist To Hit 10 Billion Views On Vevo
John Legend Talks Working With AXE To Pick The Next Big Music Stars
Have We Already Heard This Year's Song Of The Summer?
More And More, It's The Remix That's Actually The Hit
Gwen Stefani Finally Charts Her First Solo Number One Album
Meet The Independent Band That Has Over 2 Billion Views On YouTube
The Three Major Players That Could Disrupt The Streaming Music Industry
Rihanna Rules For A Sixth Week While Meghan Trainor Gets Top Ten Hit Number Four
Including Gwen Stefani, Only 5 Women Have Hit Number One Both Solo And With A Group
These Two Features Could Make SoundCloud's New Streaming Service A Winner
Lil Wayne Is Suing His Former Record Label For $40 Million
One Year Old Today, How Is Jay Z's Tidal Doing?
Will Streaming Services Start Limiting Your Listening?
Spotify Has Raised Another $1 Billion In Debt Financing
Jay Z Might Be Preparing To Sue The Company That Started Tidal
Will Paul McCartney Finally Get The Rights To His Own Songs Back?
Beyoncé Is Launching A Clothing Line...Again
David Bowie Left Almost $100 Million To His Family
Electronic Music Industry Leader SFX Files For Bankruptcy
Stevie Wonder, Florence + The Machine To Headline BottleRock Music Festival
Adele's '25' Jumps Back Up To Number One After Two Weeks Away
Justin Bieber Replaces Himself At Number One
'Grease Live!' Pulls In Over 12 Million Viewers For Fox
Charlie Puth Talks Grammy Noms, Debut Album And 'See You Again' Success
Why Does No One Seem To Know How Well Rihanna's 'Anti' Sold?
Drake's 'Hotline Bling' Super Bowl Ad Is Here
The Weeknd, Drake And Justin Bieber Lead The 2016 Juno Nominations
Rihanna Is Now In Fifth Place For The Most Top Ten Hits
Lil Wayne And Jeff Goldblum Make An Unlikely Pair In This Super Bowl Ad
Romeo Santos Leads The The 2016 Billboard Latin Music Award Nominees
John Legend Is Going For The Tony In His EGOT
Will 2016 See The Return Of Lady Gaga?
Brands Are Begging For Bowie's Music, And You Will Hear It In A Super Bowl Ad
Pepsi Teams Up With Janelle Monae For A Throwback Super Bowl Spot
Earth, Wind, And Fire Founding Member Maurice White Dead At 74
Wiz Khalifa Is Launching A Line Of Marijuana Products
Coldplay's Halftime Show Director: 'No Other Show Comes Close'
Soon You'll Be Able To Smoke Bob Marley Marijuana
Kanye West's New Album Is Coming To A Theater Near You
Rapper Future Is Dropping His Latest Surprise Album Tonight
Wiz Khalifa Is Set To Release Two Albums In 2016
David Bowie's 'Best Of' Takes Over The Number One Spot In The U.K.
Beyonce Releases Surprise Song 'Formation' Ahead Of Super Bowl Performance
Has The NFL Run Out Of Musicians Who Can Perform During The Halftime Show?
Zayn's 'Pillowtalk' Debuts At Number One On The British Charts
Rihanna's 'Anti' Rockets To Number One
Did The Super Bowl Halftime Show Leave A Bit To Be Desired Last Night?
Former One Direction Member Zayn Begins His Solo Career At Number One
With A World Tour Approaching, Is Another Surprise Beyonce Album Coming Soon?
More Women Are Nominated For Rock Grammys Than Ever Before
Taylor Swift And The Weeknd Lead The 2016 iHeartRadio Music Award Nominees
The Beyoncé Effect: Red Lobster's Sales Jump 33% After A Mention In Her Song
Disney's 'Frozen' Is Headed To Broadway
YouTube Is Going For Netflix's Crown With Original Series
Why Taylor Swift Should (And Shouldn't) Win Album Of The Year At The Grammys
How Do Chinese Music Consumers Compare To Those In The States?
Grammy Predictions: Who Will Win The Big Four Categories In 2016?
This Songwriting Camp Might Have Produced Your Future Favorite Country-Pop Song
Tori Kelly Is 'Speechless' About Her Best New Artist Grammy Nomination
Grammy Predictions: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, And Who Else For Pop Wins?
Is Amazon Prime Music Technically The Most Popular Streaming Service?
Grammy Predictions: Will Bieber Finally Win In The Dance Category?
Now That Streaming Can Make An Album Platinum, What Counts And What Doesn't?
The Grammys, Parties And Surprises: The Way To The Heart Of Millennials For MasterCard
Rapper Future Nabs His Third Number One Album In Less Than Seven Months
Kanye West Says He's $53 Million In Debt
The Grammys Disappoint Yet Again With Taylor Swift's Biggest Win
Who Won The Grammys In Terms Of Streaming
Justin Bieber Reclaims His Throne With His Latest Hit, 'Love Yourself'
These Are The Stars You Might Not Have Realized Won A Grammy Last Night
Kanye West's Album Rollout Is A Complete Disaster
The Grammys Pulled In 25 Million Viewers
The Super Bowl Spurred Sales Bumps For Coldplay, Bruno Mars And Beyoncé
Vevo Is Officially Looking To Get Into The Subscription Business
MixRadio Is Being Shut Down Just A Year After Being Purchased
Taylor Swift's Grammy-Winning Producer Can Handle Pop Just As Well As Country
Adele's '25' Tops The Charts For A Ninth Week
Taylor Swift Has Donated $250,000 To Fellow Pop Star Kesha
Taylor Swift's '1989' Album Is Getting A Seventh Single
Blues Is The Cool, 'New' Genre In Music ... Again
Rihanna's New Single 'Works' Its Way To Number One
Rihanna Now Has The Third Most Number One Hits Of All Time
Report: There Are Five Types Of Musicians, And Half Of Them Are 'Undiscovered'
This Music Festival Has Now Brought Over $1 Billion To Las Vegas
Joe Jonas Now Has The Same Chart Record As Paul McCartney
Kanye West Says That Another New Album Is Coming This Summer
Adele Leads The Winners At The 2016 BRIT Awards
Musical Oscar Predictions: Lady Gaga And 'The Hateful Eight' Might Take Home Gold
Rapper T.I. Joins Tidal As A New Co-Owner
Sony Should Release Kesha...But It's Not That Simple
What's Next For Taylor Swift?
Is Samsung Buying Jay Z's Tidal?
Illegal Download Site MP3Skull Is Closing For Good
Jason Derulo Set To Headline Hilton's 2016 Concert Series
Sam Smith Wins The Best Original Song Oscar
'The Hateful Eight' Collects The Best Original Score Oscar
Adele Spends A Tenth Week Atop The Albums Chart
Sam Smith Is Not Actually The First Gay Man To Win An Oscar
Kylie Jenner Is Trying To Trademark The Name 'Kylie', And This Singer Isn't Happy
10 Of The Most Anticipated Country Albums Of 2016
10 Of The Most Anticipated Hip-Hop Albums Of 2016
Grammy-Winning Singer Natalie Cole Dead At 65
10 Of The Most Anticipated Pop Albums Of 2016
10 Of The Most Anticipated Rock Albums Of 2016
10 Of The Most Anticipated Dance Albums Of 2016
Taylor Swift's New 'Out Of The Woods' Single Relies Heavily On A Dreamy New Video
Adele's '25' Ends 2015 On Top Of The Albums Chart
There Are Now 10 Songs That Have Been Certified Diamond
The Biggest Charting Moments Of 2015 (Part 1)
The Biggest Charting Moments Of 2015 (Part 2)
Adele's 'Hello' Rules For A Tenth Straight Week, Twenty One Pilots Go Top Ten
The 10 Best-Selling Albums In America In 2015
Christina Aguilera Talks Domestic Violence: 'You Are Not Alone'
Bieber Begins 2016 Atop The British Singles Charts
People's Choice Awards 2016: Full Winners List
Meghan Trainor's 'Title' Goes Platinum Just Before Its First Birthday
The 10 Best-Selling Digital Singles Of 2015
Who Will Win The Musical Golden Globes: Predictions
Governors Ball 2016: The Best Lineup Of The Year?
Vinyl Sales Surged 30 Percent In 2015, Led By Adele And Taylor Swift
Kanye West Finally Reveals Due Date For New Album
Justin Bieber Just Became The First Artist To Have The Top Three Singles In The UK
Adele's '25' Has Now Sold 15 Million Copies Worldwide
Golden Globes 2016: 'The Hateful Eight' Takes Home Best Original Score
Sam Smith Takes Home The Best Original Song Golden Globe
Apple Music Hits 10 Million Subscribers In Less Than A Year
Adele's '25' Is Number One For A Seventh Week, Rachel Platten Debuts At Number Five
Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Is Finally A Number One Hit In The U.S.
The Highest-Grossing Tours Of 2015
The Weeknd Just Spent 45 Weeks Straight In The Top Ten
Mark Ronson And Adele Topped Music Sales In Australia In 2015
Grammy Nominee Meghan Trainor Says Second Album Is Almost Done
7 Artists You Didn't Realize Had A Number One Dance Hit In 2015
Report: Taylor Swift Is The Most Marketable Artist In The Business
NBC's Next Live Musical Will Be 'Hairspray'
Lady Gaga, Sam Smith, The Weeknd Up For Best Original Song Oscar
BRIT Awards 2016: Adele, Calvin Harris, And Amy Winehouse?
Coachella Leads The Highest-Grossing Music Festivals Of 2015
'Star Wars' Conductor John Williams Nabs His 50th Oscar Nomination
These Are iTunes' 10 Best-Selling Albums And Songs Of 2015
Last Year, Drake Charted An Incredible 31 Hits
David Bowie's New Album Rules The U.K. Charts After His Passing
Is Adele Responsible For A Boring Holiday Shopping Season In Music?
David Bowie Scores His First Number One Album In The U.S.
The Top 40 Biggest Albums In The UK In 2015
While Pop Music Rules Culture, News And Talk Are The Most Popular Forms Of Radio
Best New Artist Grammy Nominee Courtney Barnett On Other Nominees: 'I Don't Know Them'
Bieber's 'Sorry' Holds Onto The Number One Spot For A Second Week
The Top 40 Biggest Songs In The UK In 2015
What Makes YouTube's New Music App So Special? The Content Nobody Else Has
Bonnaroo 2016: Pearl Jam, LCD Soundsystem, Macklemore To Headline
Why Kanye West's Potential David Bowie Tribute Album Would Be On Brand
Jason Aldean And Tim McGraw Lead The Lineup For NYC's Biggest Country Festival
Teen Pop Star Shawn Mendes Hits Number One For The First Time In The U.K.
Panic! At The Disco Tops The Albums Charts For The First Time
Video Is Finally Coming To Spotify This Week
Who Is Buying Vinyl? The Bestselling Titles Of 2015 Say A Lot.
The Beach Boys' Brian Wilson Is Going To Tour 'Pet Sounds' One Last Time
Justin Bieber Has The Number One And Two Hits In America
Streaming Music's Unexpected New Frontier: Children
Rihanna Drops New Single 'Work' With Drake
Panama's Only Major Electronic Music Festival Is Worth The Trip
Rihanna's Album Is Dropping At Midnight, And She's Giving It Away For Free
Justin Bieber Is Just The 18th Artist In History To Have The Top Two Songs
Rihanna's New Album Has Already Been Downloaded One Million Times
Zayn Malik Releases 'Pillowtalk', His First Single Since Leaving One Direction
Country Star Sam Hunt On His Grammy Nominations: 'It's Really Fulfilling'
Tidal Claims That Rihanna's Album Has Already Sold 400,000 Copies
These Are The Video Series And Podcasts Coming To Spotify
Pioneering Internet Radio Service Live365 Is Closing Tomorrow
Drake Reveals That Another Album Is Coming This April
Four Musical Guest Stars To Expect During Coldplay's Super Bowl Halftime Show
42% Of All Albums Sold In The U.S. Last Week Were Adele
Drake And Rihanna Lead Spotify's Most Popular In 2015
Adele's 'Hello' Rules For A Fifth Week
Instagram's Most Popular In Music, 2015
Jay Z's Tidal Streaming Service Is Getting A New CEO -- Its Third In Less Than A Year
5 Statistics That Highlight How Amazing Adele's '25' Really Is
Streaming Platform Songza Is Finally Closing
Coldplay Is Reportedly Headlining The 2016 Super Bowl Halftime Show
2016 Grammy Predictions: The Big Four Categories
Stone Temple Pilots Co-Founder Scott Weiland Has Died
Another Day, Another Record Broken: Adele Scores A Second Million-Plus Sales Week
What's Next For Adele's '25'?
Pandora Reveals Its Artists To Watch In 2016
Justin Bieber Is The First Act Since The Beatles To Replace Himself At Number One In The UK
Grammy Nominations 2016: Surprises Nobody Saw Coming
The Grammy Nominations Featured Some Pretty Noticeable Snubs
Adele's 'Hello' Rules For A Sixth Week, While Selena Gomez Nabs Another Top 10 Hit
7 People You Didn't Realize Are Nominated For The Grammy For Album Of The Year
Adele's '25' Secures A Second Massive Week At Number One
Is Spotify Finally Giving In To Taylor Swift's Demands?
These Are YouTube's Top Ten Most-Watched Music Videos Of 2015
Drake Didn't Even Submit 'Hotline Bling' For The Grammys
Taylor Swift, 'Uptown Funk!' Rule Billboard's Year-End Lists
These Are Vevo's 10 Most-Watched Videos of 2015
The Musical Golden Globe Nominations: Where's Lady Gaga?
Best New Artist Grammy Nominee James Bay Reveals How He Heard The News
Prince Has Released A Surprise Album, 'HITNRUN phase two'
Coldplay's 'Last' Album Debuts At Number Two, Right Behind Adele
Adele's '25' Has Now Sold Over 5 Million Copies (In Just Three Weeks)
Should Pandora Be Allowed To Pay Artists Less?
Howard Stern Signs On With Sirius XM For Another 12 Years
Adele's NBC Concert Special Was A Hit
No Surprises Here: Adele's 'Hello' Leads For A Seventh Week
YouTube's Most Viral Videos Of 2015 Are All About Music
Pandora Will Now Have To Pay Artists More Money For Free Streams
N.W.A., Chicago, Steve Miller Lead The 2016 Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Inductees
Google Reveals Its Most-Searched Artists And Songs Of 2015
These Are The Biggest Holiday Songs In The U.S. This Year
Electronic Newcomer Kygo Was Streamed Over One Billion Times In 2015
Mumford And Sons' Ben Lovett Wants You To Be A Part Of His New Charity Album
There Are Now 168 Radio Stations Playing Just Christmas Music In The U.S.
Adele's '25' Rules For A Fourth Enormous Week
'Hello' Is Now Adele's Longest-Running Number One
Taylor Swift Will Premiere Her New Music Video On New Year's Eve
Adele Secures A Third Million-Plus Sales Week
Adele's 'Hello' Rules For A Ninth Consecutive Week
These Were The 10 Best-Reviewed Albums Of 2015
Grammy-Winning R&B Star Miguel Talks The Current State Of The Genre
Adele's Album Storms In At Number One, Bringing '21' Along With It
Adele's '25' Is Just The 20th Album To Sell At Least One Million Copies In One Week
History, Made: Adele's New Album Lands With 3.38 Million Copies Sold
The BRIT Awards Have Identified This Man As The Next Big Thing In Music
Adele's '25' Opens Atop The British Charts With Record-Breaking Numbers
Bieber Is One Of Just Three Artists To Have A Trio Of Top Five Hits At The Same Time
Britney Spears' Vegas Residency Was A Game Changer
Could Adele's '25' Hit 3 Million In First Week Sales?
Adele's '25' Became 2015's Best-Selling Album In Just 3 Days
iHeartRadio Announces Its Most Popular Songs And Artists Of 2015
Adele's 'Hello' Still At Number One, While Alessia Cara Breaks Into The Top Ten
Justin Bieber Just Broke One Of The Beatles' Most Impressive Records
Your Favorite Musicians Are Getting Into The Marijuana Business
Bieber Breaks Spotify's All-Time One Week Record With New Album
Justin Bieber Bests One Direction To Collect A Sixth Number One Album
Adele's '25' Is More Than Just An Album
These Songs And Albums Are Being Inducted Into The Grammy Hall Of Fame In 2016
These Are The Winners From Last Night's Latin Grammy Awards
Adele's '25' Won't Be On Streaming Services Tomorrow
Justin Timberlake, Country Star?
What Killed Rdio?
The Band Playing During The Paris Attacks Finally Comments: "Vive La France"
Mark Ronson On The Continual Importance Of Being A DJ In His Career
Adele Reveals New Song 'When We Were Young' Ahead Of Album Release
Barbra Streisand, Stephen Sondheim Lead This Year's Presidential Medal of Freedom Honorees
Adele Still At Number One, While Elle King Jumps Into The Top Ten
The Dixie Chicks Announce Comeback Tour For Summer 2016
Chris Stapleton Is Atop The Albums Chart For A Second Straight Week
Ellie Goulding On New Album 'Delirium': "There's Always A Dark Side"
Chris Stapleton's Success Highlights The Power Of Award Shows
Missy Elliott Returns With New Pharrell-Assisted Single 'WTF'
YouTube Announces A Dedicated Music App
Spotify Has A New Number One Song Of All Time
iHeartRadio Launches A New Kid-Friendly Streaming App
Could Adele's '25' Break The All Time First Week Sales Record?
This Startup Wants To Make Advertising On Streaming Music Platforms Less Painful
Adele's 'Hello' At Number One Again, While Ariana Grande Debuts In The Top Ten
Chris Stapleton's CMA Performance Gives Him A Surprise Number One Album
Could Next Year's Presidential Election Hurt The Touring Industry?
Coldplay Returns With New Single, Announces New Album Out Next Month
Pop Music In 2015: Where Are All The Divas?
Bieber vs. One Direction: Competition Could Help Them Both
Here Are The Winners Of The 2015 CMA Awards
Country Star Eric Church Just Released The Most Surprising Album Of 2015
Why Adele's Record-Breaking Sales Week Is Especially Important
Grammy Winner Estelle On Working With Brands: "You Can't Dilute Yourself"
Justin Bieber's New Single Debuts At Number Two, Right Behind Adele
Adele's 'Hello' Debuts At Number One, Smashing Every Record Along The Way
5 Seconds Of Summer Chart Their Second Number One Album In The U.S.
Will YouTube's New Subscription Platform Save The Music Industry?
Who Are The Next Music Stars For Preteens?
Cannes Announces Separate Music and Entertainment Festival
Ariana Grande Returns With New Single 'Focus'
Spotify May Be 'Revenue Neutral' For The Music Industry
Women In Country Music: The Biggest Challenge They Face, In Their Own Words
Marketing After Beyonce: The State Of The Surprise Album
One Direction Score A Fifth Top Ten Debut With New Single 'Perfect'
Google Will Eventually Have Three Different Music Streaming Apps
Taylor Swift's '1989' Becomes Fifth Album To Spend Full First Year In Billboard's Top 10
Adele's 'Hello' Video Sets A New One Day Record On Vevo
Pentatonix Debuts At Number One With Their New Self-Titled Album
MTV Europe Music Awards 2015: Here Are All The Winners
Lady Gaga And Tony Bennett Are Working On A Second Album Of Jazz Standards
Does Adele Have Another Number One Hit On Her Hands With 'Hello'?
Adele Finally Returns With Comeback Single 'Hello'
YouTube's New Subscription Service Is Going To Work -- Here's Why
Damian Marley Is The Latest Musician To Join Tidal As A Co-Owner
Life After The Jo Bros: An Interview With Nick Jonas
Usher's Powerful New Music Video Literally Won't Allow You To Look Away
Apple Music Has Lost 40% Of Users After Its Free Trial
Drake Is Simultaneously Promoting Three Albums At Once
Selena Gomez's 'Revival' Becomes Her Second Number One Album
Who Is Going To Be Nominated For The Best New Artist Grammy This Year?
Florence + The Machine Lead The 2015 Mercury Prize Nominees
Train Are Releasing Their Christmas Album Exclusively On Amazon
Described As 'Popcorn Time For Music,' What Exactly Is Aurous?
Streaming Service Deezer Partners With BandPage To Help Artists Make More Money
Frank Sinatra's 100th Birthday To Be Celebrated By The Grammys On Televised Special
Kendrick Lamar And Big Sean Were The Big Winners At Last Night's BET Hip-Hop Awards
Ed Sheeran's 'Thinking Out Loud' Is The First Song To Hit 500 Million Plays On Spotify
Taylor Swift Leads The American Music Award Nominations
Janet Jackson Scores A Seventh No. 1 Album
"Boob Spelled Backwards Is Boob" Is The Best Charity Single Of 2015
Country Star Thomas Rhett Explains Why He's Got Pop And Hip-Hop On His Album
The Story Of How Janet Jackson Brought Her Comeback To BMG
Videos Are Reaching One Billion Views On YouTube Faster And Faster
Which Music Act Should Be Next To Get A Las Vegas Residency?
HP Is Launching A Streaming Service In Europe To Entice Millennials Into Buying Laptops
There Are Over 3,000 New Albums On Spotify This Week--Have You Heard Them?
Pandora Acquires Ticket Seller Ticketfly For $450 Million
Here Are The Big Albums The Music Industry Is Expecting In Q4 Of 2015
Just Because It's Fall, Doesn't Mean The Music Festivals Are All Gone
Including Drake, Only 18 Acts Have Charted Several Number One Albums In A Single Year
The Weeknd Is At Number One, While Shawn Mendes Charts His First Top Ten Hit
Fetty Wap Sends His Debut Album Straight To Number One
Drake Is Now One Of Four Acts That Has Charted 100 Songs In The Top 100
Sam Smith's James Bond Theme Debuts At Number One In The UK
Taylor Swift's '1989' Has Now Charted Five Top Ten Hits
Radical.FM's New Feature Allows You To Become A DJ For The World
The Big Winners At This Year's CLIO Awards: Music And Doing Good
Rhapsody Is Launching A Streaming Channel Specifically For Kids
Jay Z's Tidal Streaming Service Is Celebrating 1 Million Users With A Massive Concert
Lady Gaga Has Been Named Billboard's Woman Of The Year
The Weeknd Is At Number One Again And Taylor Swift Is Back In The Top Ten
Drake And Future Chart Their Second Number One Album This Year
Unexpected Musical Collaborations Made The Global Citizen Festival A Social Media Powerhouse
Pink Floyd's David Gilmour Charts Another Number One Album In The UK
Today, The Biggest Names In Politics And Business Will Speak At A Beyoncé Concert
Pope Francis Is Releasing An Album In November
Is Adele's New Album Finally Coming In November?
Sara Bareilles Announces New Album From Her Musical 'Waitress'
Ryan Adams Releases Taylor Swift Cover Album '1989'
Here Are The Nominees For The 2015 Latin Grammys
The Weeknd Is Now One Of 11 Artists To Replace Themselves At Number One
The Weeknd Spends A Third Consecutive Week Atop The Albums Chart
Oscar Winner Buffy Sainte-Marie Collects The 2015 Polaris Prize
Drake Drops His Second Surprise Album This Year
The Weeknd Replaces Himself At Number One On The Singles Chart
Is The Title Of "Song Of The Summer" Cursed?
Kickstarter Is Not Just For Lesser-Known Artists Anymore
The Weeknd Is One Of Only 17 Artists To Have Top Two Songs In U.S. At Same Time
Keith Richards Has Confirmed That A New Rolling Stones Album Is Coming
Disclosure Talks Their New Album And Spreading House Music Around The World
Microsoft Is Retiring Its Zune Music Service, Finally
Lionel Richie Is Getting His Own Las Vegas Residency
South By Southwest Brought $317 Million To Austin In 2015
Drake Leads The BET Hip-Hop Award Nominations
Taylor Swift Leads The MTV Europe Music Award Nominations
Google Chairman Eric Schmidt Says Other Streaming Music Options Are 'Elitist'
Burberry Is The First Brand To Integrate With Apple Music
The Weeknd Has The Top Two Songs In The Country This Week
The Weeknd's New Album Spends A Second Week At Number One
The BBC Is Launching Its Own Streaming Service
Netflix's Keith Richards Documentary Arrives Next Week
The Post-MTV VMAs Sales Bumps: Newcomers Lead The Way
Only 23 Songs Have Ever Debuted At Number One, Including Bieber's Latest
Great Business Model Or Not, Tidal's Sheer Number Of Exclusives Is Impressive
These Are The Nominees For The 2015 Country Music Association Awards
Bruno Mars Has Reportedly Been Asked To Play The Super Bowl ... Again
Pandora Is Ad-Free Today To Celebrate 10 Years Of Streaming Music
And The Song Of The Summer For 2015 Is...
Justin Bieber Charts His First Number One Hit With 'What Do You Mean?'
Sam Smith Has Been Chosen To Perform The Latest Bond Theme Song
Paul McCartney And Natasha Bedingfield Write "Love Song To The Earth"
The Weeknd's New Album Debuts At Number One With An Impressive Sales Week
Has Adding Hip-Hop To Pop Songs Become Just A Marketing Tactic?
Usher Talks About His Upcoming Eigth Album And Finding Inspiration
Justin Bieber Breaks One Direction's Recent Spotify Record With New Single
Meet The Man Who Will Lead The Band On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show'
Saying Goodbye To 'Mamma Mia!'
David Bowie, John Legend, TI, And Aerosmith Are Writing The SpongeBob Squarepants Musical
Facebook Has Recruited U2, Carrie Underwood, And Alicia Keys To Push Music Videos
Apple Music's Radio Executive Ian Rogers Is Leaving Music Entirely
Does Miley's Free Album Make Sound Business Sense?
5 September Music Festivals To Check Out
The MTV Video Music Awards Were Huge On Twitter, Not So Much On TV
Hard Rock Band Disturbed Chart Their Fifth Consecutive Number One Album
Miley Cyrus Drops Career-Changing Surprise Free Album
Taylor Swift Keeps The Promotion Of Her Album Going With New Single "Wildest Dreams"
The 2015 MTV Video Music Awards: Here Are All The Winners
The Music Industry Has A Huge Problem With Perceived Value
"Cheerleader" Remixer Felix Jaehn Talks Co-Creating The Breakout Hit Of 2015
Soundcloud Responds To British Licensing Lawsuit
Justin Bieber Begins To Resuscitate His Career With New Single "What Do You Mean?"
Mariah Carey Is Releasing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" As A Children's Book
Soundcloud Is Being Sued In The U.K. For Failing To Pay Royalties
Macklemore And Ryan Lewis Return With New Single "Downtown"
2016 Grammy Predictions: 7 Artists Sure To Snag Nominations
This Startup Turns Buying Concert Tickets Into A Monthly Subscription
These Men Have The Number One Song In America, So How Come We Don't Know Their Names?
2015 Is All About Kurt Cobain At The Movies
TuneIn Announces New Premium Tier, Complete With Audiobooks And Sports
Is One Direction Splitting Up?
Dr. Dre Has Two Albums In The Top Ten This Week
Soundcloud's Ten Most-Played Artists This Year Tell A Lot About Its Users
Jess Glynne Is The Biggest Star In Britain That You Don't Know Yet
The World's Largest Independent Booking Agency, The Agency Group, Has Been Acquired
Carrie Underwood Releases Surprise New Single, Announces New Album 'Storyteller'
What Goes Into Booking America's Largest Music Festival?
Push Notifications On Streaming Platforms Are 50 Times More Effective Than Banner Ads
One Direction And Pharrell Set To Headline The Apple Music Festival
American Express' "UNSTAGED" Program Picks Four New Artists To Support And Promote
OMI's "Cheerleader" Is Back At Number One, While The Weeknd Has Two Top Five Hits
There Is Now A Radio Station That Is Playing Only Drake
Luke Bryan Snags His Third Number One Album, Dr. Dre Debuts At Number Two
Is $10 A Month Too Much To Charge For Unlimited Streaming?
After Eight Seasons, 'The Voice' Has Only Produced Six Top 40 Hits
Humtap Let's You Create Your Own Music And Then Add It To Your Videos
Only Two Albums Have Sold One Million Copies In 2015
No, Radio Isn't Dead -- In Fact, It's Doing Better Than Ever
One Trillion Songs Have Been Streamed So Far In 2015. How Much Larger Can This Get?
Arcade Fire's Documentary 'Reflektor Tapes' Is Coming In September
Streaming Service Rdio Will Now Let You Listen To Hundreds Of Radio Stations
Disney's 'Descendants' Soundtrack Debuts At Number One
The Weeknd Charts First Number One Hit 'Can't Feel My Face'
The Argument For Choosing To Attend A Small-Scale Music Festival
Study: Sponsoring A Live Music Event Makes Millennials Trust And Recommend Your Brand
Taylor Swift Vs. Spotify: Should Artists Be Allowed To Opt Out Of Free Streaming?
Prince Announces New Album To Be Released Next Month Exclusively On Tidal
Can Anybody Beat Taylor Swift In The Race For The Best-Selling Album Of 2015?
Looks Like The Grateful Dead Aren't Done Playing Live After All
Startup Accelerators For The Music Industry Seem To Be Popping Up Everywhere
Taylor Swift Called Spotify A "Startup With No Cash Flow". Is She Right?
Jill Scott's New Album Debuts At Number One, Future Down To Second Place
One Direction's New Single "Drag Me Down" Set A New Spotify Record (In Just One Day)
Dr. Dre Will Finally Release His First Album In Sixteen Years This Friday
This App Is Like Instagram, But For Your Own Music Videos
5 August Music Festivals To Check Out
One Direction Drop Surprise New Single "Drag Me Down"
Pandora Rolls Out Uninterrupted Sponsored Listening To All Advertisers
Lexus' Music And Poetry Television Show 'Verses & Flow' Returns Tonight
Kanye, Janet Jackson, And Sam Smith To Headline The 2015 iHeartRadio Festival
Willie Nelson, Imagine Dragons And John Mellencamp To Headline Farm Aid's 30th Anniversary
Miranda Lambert's New Scholarship Is Helping Combat Country Music's Problem With Women
Who Will Sing The Next James Bond Theme Song?
Snapchat Swaps Warner Music For iHeartRadio And BuzzFeed On Its Discover Platform
Facebook Isn't Preparing A Music Streaming Service...But Should It?
ReverbNation Launches EchoMusic, A New App For Discovering Only The Best Of New Acts
Sam Smith Is Back On The Dancefloor With Disclosure In "Omen"
These Are The Businesses That May Help 50 Cent Survive His Bankruptcy
Rapper Future Charts His First Number One Album With 'DS2'
Advertising On Streaming Services Is Gradually Getting More Sophisticated
How Did OMI Go From Obscurity To Having The Number One Song In The World?
The Grateful Dead's Farewell Tour Was The Most-Watched Musical Pay-Per-View Event Ever
Legendary Hip-Hop Group N.W.A. To Reunite For A Tour With Eminem
Lady Gaga's Former Manager Launches Startup Accelerator SMASHD Labs
"Cheerleader" Stays Atop The Charts For A Second Week While The Weeknd Doubles Up
Taylor Swift Leads The 2015 MTV Video Music Award Nominations
Grooveshark Cofounder Josh Greenberg Dead At 28
Spotify's New Discover Weekly Feature Will Create A Mixtape You're Sure To Love
R&B Singer Tyrese Finally Charts A Number One Album With 'Black Rose'
Grammy-Nominated Alt-Rockers Bastille Talk Partnering With Mercedes-Benz
Expedia's Playlister Will Help You Discover New Music At The Festival You're Headed To
This Program Lets You Listen To The Music, No Matter What Streaming Service You Use
Drip Lets You Subscribe To Your Favorite Artists Instead Of Buying Their Music
Wiz Khalifa Almost Broke The Record For The Longest-Running Rap Number One Hit
MTV's Rebranding Is Messy, Distracting, And Possibly Perfect For Post-Millennials
Apple Might Be In Trouble With The FTC Over New Antitrust Claims
After Twelve Weeks At Number One, Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Slips A Spot
Rapper 50 Cent Files For Bankruptcy Protection
Why Is This Chain Of Record Stores Opening New Locations In 2015?
Pop Music's Punk Princess: A Short Interview With Charli XCX
Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, And Justin Bieber To Headline Billboard's First Ever Music Festival
Microsoft Rebrands Xbox Music Streaming Service As Groove
Talking Technical With The Company Behind The Grateful Dead's Camera
The Rolling Stones' Keith Richards Is Going Solo With His First New Album In Two Decades
Apple's Biggest Contribution To The Streaming Industry May Be The Awareness It Raises
Rapper Meek Mill Charts His First Number One Album, Miguel Comes In Second
Rdio Partners With "Cool" Record Labels For Specially-Curated Stations
The Grateful Dead's Goodbye: Making A Lot Of Money While Staying True To Your Brand
If Your Brand Wants A Cool Music Video, Call OK Go
Surprise! Lil Wayne Drops Entire New Free Album On Tidal
Is Prince The Newest Tidal Co-Owner?
Love Apple's New Radio But Hate The DJs? FreeBeats1 Follows The Music, Not The Talk
"Uptown Funk!" Leads The Ten Best-Selling Songs So Far In 2015
Taylor Swift And Drake Lead 2015's Mid-Year Best-Selling Albums List
Taylor, Garth, And The Beatles: The Artists You Can't Hear On All Streaming Services
Rock Band Breaking Benjamin Hit Number One On The Albums Chart For The First Time
5 July Music Festivals To Check Out
Does Apple's New Streaming Venture Mean The Death Of Downloads?
Streaming Services Are Using Exclusives To Recruit New Members, But Is The Plan Working?
Nate Ruess, Lead Singer Of fun., Talks Going Solo On New Record 'Grand Romantic'
Netflix's Nina Simone Documentary Is An Incredible Look At One Of History's Best Singers
The Story Of How James Taylor's First Album Of New Music In 13 Years Was Finally Written
Yes, Taylor Swift's '1989' Will Be On Apple Music When It Launches
Pharrell's New Single 'Freedom' Will Serve As Apple Music's First Exclusive
After 45 Years, James Taylor Finally Charts A Number One Album
At 6 Million Records (And Counting), This Man Has The World's Largest Vinyl Collection
Google Play Announces That Their Curated Playlists Will Now Be Free For All To Hear
Oscar-Winning 'Titanic' Composer James Horner Killed In Plane Crash
Taylor Swift Vs. Apple Music: Likely A Brawl Over Billions
Taylor Swift's Letter To Apple: Stern, Polite, And Necessary
What's Going To Happen To The Beats Brand Now That Apple Music Is Here?
Would Apple Music Really Launch Without Some Of The Biggest Names In Music?
This Festival Is One Of The Most Important To Marketers Trying To Reach Post-Millennials
Apple Music's Ambitions Of 100 Million Users Would Change The Industry Forever
- Spotify Wants You To Discover More Music From The Past
- Madonna Follows In Taylor Swift's Footsteps With Her Latest Music Video
- British Rockers Muse Finally Hit Number One With Their New Album 'Drones'
- Drake's Surprise Album Leads Canada's Polaris Prize Nominees
- Independent Artists Are Being Advised Not To Sign Up For Apple's Streaming Service
- Gibson Guitars' $40 Million, 11 Year Tech Gamble
- Warner Music Owes Its Former Interns Millions Of Dollars
- Hillary Clinton's Spotify Playlist Is Heavy On The Inspirational
- Spotify's CEO Is Serious About Showing What Stockholm Has To Offer The World
- "Uptown Funk!" Is Now Tied For The Most Weeks Spent In The Top Five
- These Are The Companies That Just Gave Spotify Half A Billion Dollars
- Why Janet Jackson's Musical Comeback Makes A Lot Of Financial Sense
- Apple Is Being Investigated For Possibly Conspiring Against Spotify
- Spotify Has Doubled Its Number Of Paying Listeners In Just Over One Year
- The CMT Music Awards 2015: Here Are The Winners
- Florence + The Machine Claim Their First Number One Album In America
- Meet The Big Names Behind Apple Music
- Three Startups Cashing In On Vinyl's Resurgence
- The Unsigned Musician That Apple Featured Yesterday Is Hardly A Musician At All
- Apple Does More Following Than Leading With New Apple Music Streaming Service
- Study Says Pandora Pays Songwriters Just 4% Of Its Total Income
- Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" Was Only Number One For A Week, But Does It Really Matter?
- Concert Discovery Company Songkick Merges With Ticket Seller CrowdSurge
- The Grateful Dead Are Releasing An 80-Disc, $700 Collector's Box Set
- kollekt.fm Is An RSS Feed For Your Music
- Florence + The Machine Get Candid About Their Incredible New Album
- Lil Wayne Joins Tidal As A Co-Owner, Drops Exclusive New Track "Glory" To Celebrate
- Rapper A$AP Rocky Tops The Albums Chart Again With 'At. Long. Last. A$AP.'
- Is One Of These Six Singles The "Song Of The Summer"?
- Vimeo Adds A Monthly Paid Subscription Option For Content Producers
- Inside EDM Festival TomorrowWorld's Massive $94 Million Economic Impact
- 5 June Music Festivals To Check Out
- Grammy Winner Jess Glynne Plots Her World Domination (Interview)
- In The Past Five Years, Vinyl Sales Have Grown 260%
- These Are The 10 Hottest Tours Of Summer 2015, According To The Resale Market
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Is Officially For Sale For A Cool $100 Million
- Demi Lovato And Nick Jonas Are Starting Their Own Record Label
- Taylor Swift, Marketing Genius: How "Bad Blood" Went Right To Number One
- Taylor Swift's Scores A Fourth Number One Hit With "Bad Blood"
- Alternative Band Twenty One Pilots Chart Their First Number One Album
- The Best-Looking Streaming Service Out There: MixRadio Launches A Beautiful New App
- A$AP Rocky Becomes The Latest Hip-Hop Star To Drop A Surprise Album
- America's 10 Biggest Nightclubs Earned Over $550 Million In Revenue Last Year
- What 'The Voice' Is Learning From 'American Idol's' Missed Opportunities
- Sweden Wins The 2015 Eurovision Song Contest
- Spotify Partners With Vogue, GQ, And Dozens Of Others To Distribute Content
- Spotify Wants You To Run Harder, Better, Faster, And Stronger
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Video Breaks A Record With 20 Million Views In Its First 24 Hours
- This Electronic Music Festival Brought $34 Million To NYC Last Year
- 'Pitch Perfect' Sends Its Second Soundtrack Right To Number One
- Mercedes-Benz Is Bringing Their Musical Evolution Tour Back
- This Musician Is Releasing His New Album On Snapchat, A First For The Platform
- Since His Death, B.B. King's Streams Have Gone Up Almost 10,000% On Spotify
- This New Startup Is A Mix Of Kickstarter And A Digital Vinyl Store
- The Billboard Music Awards 2015: Here Are The Winners
- Madonna Has Now Charted More Number One Singles Than Any Other Artist
- Queen Latifah's Bessie Smith Biopic Premieres Tonight on HBO
- Mercedes-Benz Talks Sponsoring A New American Music Festival
- Even When Crowning A Winner, 'American Idol' Doesn't Have The Ratings It Used To
- Blues Legend B.B. King Dies At Age 89
- Next Year's Grammys Are On A Monday Night. Is That A Good Idea?
- Here Are The 2015 Country Music Television Music Award Nominees
- It's Official: Jennifer Lopez Is Vegas-Bound
- Mumford And Sons' New Album 'Wilder Mind' Debuts At Number One
- TLC May Have Found A Modern Day Von Trapp Family With 'The Willis Family'
- Live Nation Is Starting Its Own Music Award Show
- Prince's Concert For Baltimore Is Streaming For Free On Tidal Tonight
- How The Hotel Industry Is Using Music To Find New Customers
- Is Spotify Jumping Into The Video World?
- Want To Learn How To DJ, Remix, and Make Music? Now There's a School For That
- Millennials, Live Events, and Smartphones: A Look Into Their Behavior
- The Zac Brown Band Charts Their Third Number One Album with 'Jekyll + Hyde'
- Why is Pandora Buying A Terrestrial Radio Station?
- 21 Years After His Death, Kurt Cobain's First Solo Album is on the Way
- Drake, Foo Fighters, and Hozier are Headlining Austin City Limits 2015
- Journey's Neal Schon Talks Vegas, Having Fun, and a New Album with Santana
- Britney Spears Returns With Iggy Azalea-Assisted New Single "Pretty Girls"
- 'Duck Dynasty' and Music: An Odd Pairing, With Some Success
- 5 May Music Festivals To Check Out
- "Stand By Me" Singer Ben E. King Has Passed Away
- Streaming Music Service Grooveshark Lost Its Court Battle and Has Closed For Good
- Paul McCarntey's $1.1 Billion Fortune Helps Him Top The Richest British Musicians List
- Music Videos Now Come With Age-Appropriate Ratings In The UK
- Spotify's Mobile Advertising Grew 380% In The Past Year
- Alabama Shakes Secures Their First Number One Album
- Apple Makes More Money From Chinese iPhone Sales Than The Entire Recorded Music Industry Did In 2014
- The Webby Awards 2015: Here Are This Year's Winners
- Tony Awards 2015: Here Are The Nominees
- Pandora Has Lost 2 Million Users and Over $48 Million So Far This Year
- Josh Groban Secures His First Number One Album In The UK With 'Stages'
- 8 Great Songs To Discover From Shazam's Hall of Fame
- This Woman Just Won The 2015 Pulitzer Prize For Music
- Charlie Puth Has The Number One Song In The Country... So Who Is He?
- Teen Heartthrob Shawn Mendes Hits Number One With His Debut Album
- Sam Smith, Hozier, Clean Bandit Lead Ivor Novello Award Nominations
- Norway Is Set To Become The First Country To Get Rid Of FM Radio
- Coachella Recap: The 5 Most-Tweeted Moments From The Festival
- Academy of Country Music Awards 2015: Miranda Lambert Wins Big
- Avicii's Hit "Wake Me Up!" Has Now Been Shazamed 20 Million Times
- You Can Now Easily Transfer Your Playlists From One Music Streaming Service To Another
- Record Store Day A-Z: 26 Releases You'll Be Excited For
- 6 Seconds Looks To Rival Pandora With Unlimited Skips
- Cody Simpson Chats About Working With The UN And Changing His Sound
- After 14 Weeks At Number 1, "Uptown Funk!" Finally Steps Aside
- 'Furious 7' Soundtrack Moves Up To Number One
- Music On TV: 6 Shows That Paved The Way For 'Glee' And 'Empire'
- Universal Music Group Settles With Rick James' Estate For Over $11 Million
- "When A Man Loves A Woman" Singer Percy Sledge Has Passed Away
- Apple Might Be Planning On Following In Tidal's "Exclusive" Footsteps
- Mariah Carey Announces New Number Ones Collection '#1 To Infinity
- These Are The Top 5 Most-Funded Music Kickstarter Campaigns
- Legendary Rock Group Twisted Sister Is Calling It Quits
- urRadio Combines Streaming Music And What You Loved About Radio DJs
- Drake Now Has His Own Search Engine: 'Let Me Drake That For You'
- Warped Tour Is Offering Free Tickets To Parents Accompanying Their Kids
- Citymaps And Songkick Want You To Be More Spontaneous When Going To Concerts
- Wale's New Album Debuts At Number One, 'Furious' Soundtrack Jumps To Number Two
- The Dream Team: Who Else Should Jay Z's Tidal Have Chosen As Co-Owners?
- The Billboard Music Awards: Here Are This Year's Nominees
- Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Is Going Country
- The Webby Awards: Here Are This Year's Nominees
- 1.5 Million Activated The New Spotify-Backed "Playstation Music" In One Day
- 5 April Music Festivals To Check Out
- Grammy Winner Jess Glynne Tops The UK Singles Chart For A Second Week
- Dance Producer Diplo Has Two Top Ten Hits In Australia... Under Different Names
- Jay Z's Tidal Co-Owners Have A Total Of 298 Top 40 Hits Between Them
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Lip Sync Battle' Show Gets Off To A Fun Start
- Seinfeld The Hip-Hop Star: Rapper Wale's Unique New Album Idea
- Tinder Is Getting Into The Music Game, Starting With Jason Derulo
- The Tidal Launch: Here's The Declaration That All The Stars Signed
- "Uptown Funk!" Is Now The Longest-Running Number One Hit This Decade
- Ben Stiller Has An Album Coming Out--Yes, That Ben Stiller
- Willie Nelson Is Opening Weed Stores In Select States Soon
- Website Creator Wix Launches A New Music-Focused Service
- NBC Plans To Stage 'The Wiz' Live On TV And To Bring It Back To Broadway
- Madonna's New Album Is Already A Commercial Flop
- The iHeartRadio Awards: Swift Rules And Performs With Madonna
- Four Years After Her Death, Amy Winehouse Is Getting A Documentary
- Amazon Leads The Top Five Vinyl Retailers From 2014
- Even March Madness Has Its Own Music Festival
- Worth The Money? Non-Music Brands Discuss Investing In SXSW
- Rihanna Teases New Single, But Only With A Download Of Video App Dubsmash
- Rapper Kendrick Lamar Is Number One On The Albums Chart (A Week Early)
- Paul McCartney, Metallica, and Sam Smith To Headline Lollapalooza 2015
- Natasha Bedingfield Wants To Inspire 'Hope' In Those With Mental Illnesses
- Do The Rolling Stones Owe Their Success To Their Bad Boy Image?
- These Were The 10 Highest-Grossing Tours Of 2014
- The Beatles' '1' Album Still Sells 1,000 Copies Per Week -- 15 Years After Release
- This Man Has Won The Grammy For Album Of The Year The Past Three Years In A Row
- America's Top Five Music Festivals Sold $183 Million In Tickets In 2014
- YouTube Wasn't Created As A Music Service, We Turned It Into One
- Clubbing For Kids? CirKiz Lets Your Young Ones Dance All Day
- The 'Empire' Soundtrack Is No. 1, Madonna Comes In Second
- Ne-Yo Talks Writing For Beyonce And Being Inspired By His Fans
- Rhapsody Now Lets You Share Music Instantly On Twitter
- SXSW Wants To Help You Network More Efficiently With Their App
- The Junos (The Canadian Grammys) Were Last Night--Here's Who Won
- The Christian Music World Now Has Its Own Streaming Service
- A Rihanna Documentary Is Coming
- Pandora May Begin Offering 24 Hour Ad-Free Subscriptions For A Dollar
- Can't Make It To SXSW? Now You Can Stream It At Home
- The MicSwap App Is Like Instagram For Your Voice
- "Uptown Funk!" Has Now Been At Number One For Ten Weeks
- Kelly Clarkson Charts Her Third Number One Album
- Pharrell Williams And Robin Thicke Now Owe Marvin Gaye's Estate $7.4 MIllion
- Direct-To-Fan Platform Bandcamp Has Now Paid Artists $100 Million
- John Lennon's 'Paperback Writer' Guitar Just Sold for Over $500,000
- Sam Smith And John Legend Team Up For Charity Single "Lay Me Down"
- Myspace Wanted To Buy Spotify Back In The Day
- These Are The Most-Streamed Women On Spotify
- 'Seinfeld' Co-Creator Larry David Makes His Broadway Debut
- Thanks To A $100 Million Donation, David Geffen Is Getting A Hall At Lincoln Center
- McDonald's Says They Don't Have The Money To Pay Bands To Work For Them
- Tomorrow, "We Are The World" Turns 30
- Usher, No Doubt, and Train Set To Lead DC's Free Global Citizen Festival In April
- Fuse TV's Parent Company Is Launching A New Music-Focused Network, 'FM'
- Big Sean Grabs His First Number One Album With 'Dark Sky Paradise'
- Sugarland Star Jennifer Nettles Is Killing It On Broadway
- Kelly Clarkson Is Back To Pop, And She's Doing It Her Way
- Trey Songz Is The Latest Musician To Launch A Liquor Brand
- Here Are The Winners Of The 2015 YouTube Music Awards
- Tickets For The Grateful Dead Reunion Shows Are Now Up To $116,000
- The Coachella Valley Gets A Different Kind Of Music Festival
- Drake Has 14 Hits In The Top 100, Which Ties A Record Set By The Beatles
- From Now On, New Albums Will Be Released On Friday Globally
- After The Oscars, The Songs Performed Saw Some Pretty Massive Streaming Gains
- Scarlett Johansson Has A New Band, And It's Not Going Well
- The 2015 BRIT Awards: Madonna Fell, Sam Smith & Ed Sheeran Cleaned Up
- Imagine Dragons Grab Their First Number One Album With 'Smoke + Mirrors'
- The Grammys Fueled Some Pretty Impressive Sales Bumps
- Hear Rihanna's Latest Single From The 'Home' Soundtrack (Which She's Curating)
- So, Who Is Judging The Voice This Season?
- Adele's '21' Has Now Spent Four Straight Years On The Charts
- Missed The Oscars? Here Are The Musical Performances From Last Night.
- Common, Eminem, and Three 6 Mafia: A Look At Hip-Hop At The Oscars
- 'Everything Is Awesome' Oscar Nominee Shawn Patterson Talks Best Original Song Honor
- 'Moulin Rouge' Director Baz Luhrmann Now Has His Own Record Label
- Starbucks Will Stop Selling CDs In Their Stores Next Month
- These Are The Singers Set To Take The Stage At The Oscars On Sunday
- Snapchat Now Lets You Add Music To Your Snaps
- Country Stars Rascal Flatts Chat About Their Vegas Residency And Katy Perry's Sharks
- Drake's Surprise Album Debuts At Number One
- The Grammys Have A New Lobbying Body In "The Creator's Alliance"
- Is The '50 Shades Of Grey' Soundtrack This Year's 'Frozen'?
- Pharrell Inks Deal To Write Four Childrens Books, Beginning With "Happy"
- Big Name Retailers Are Losing Major Ground When It Comes To Selling CDs
- "It's My Party" Singer Lesley Gore Has Died At The Age of 68
- Tonight, The Grammys Will Celebrate The Life And Work Of Stevie Wonder
- Björk Is Getting Her Own MoMA Retrospective
- Johnny Depp Officially Becomes A Rock Star By Forming Supergroup "The Hollywood Vampires"
- Opera Legend Renée Fleming Is Coming To Broadway For 'Living On Love'
- Drake Drops Surprise Album 'If You're Reading This It's Too Late'
- In A Band? Now Your Website Can End In .BAND
- "Uptown Funk!" Is Reportedly Earning $100,000 Per Week On Spotify
- Country Super Star Hunter Hayes Talks Touring, Exhaustion, and Taylor Swift
- Vinyl Sales Grew More Than 50% In 2014
- 6 Singers We Forgot Were Nominated For The Best Original Song Oscar
- Meet Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour Opening Acts
- We Witnessed One of The Worst Snubs In Grammy History Last Night
- The Grammy Performances This Year Are All Going To Be Amazing
- Grammy Host LL Cool J Talks New Music And (Not) Watching Himself
- Paul McCartney Has His Biggest Hit In 28 Years This Week
- Taylor Swift's '1989' Spends A Historic Tenth Week At Number One
- Missy Elliott Saw A 2,500% Sales Bump After The The Super Bowl
- Grammy Predictions: Who Will Win The Big Four Categories?
- Madonna Will Release Her New Music Video On Snapchat Today
- Apple's Streaming Music Service Is On The Way, Says Report
- Sam Smith And Iggy Azalea Lead The 2015 IHeartRadio Awards Nominees
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked The Phrase 'This Sick Beat'
- Beyoncé Launches Vegan Meal Delivery Company, So Now You Can Eat Like Her
- These Were The 10 Most-Shazamed Ads During The Super Bowl
- Missy Elliott And Sharks Upstaged Katy Perry During Her Halftime Performance
- Sony Wants You To Buy A $1,200 MP3 Player
- Spotify Has Hired Goldman Sachs To Raise $500 Million In Funding
- How Janet Jackson's Super Bowl 'Wardrobe Malfunction' Helped Start YouTube
- Pandora Reveals Their Ten Most-Liked Songs
- Miranda Lambert Leads Academy of Country Music Awards Nominations
- Sony And Spotify Announce PlayStation Music Partnership
- 5 Things To Expect From Katy Perry's Super Bowl Performance
- The Australian Music Industry Is In Trouble
- These South And Central American Music Festivals Could Make For A Perfect Winter Getaway
- Sam Smith Now Has To Pay Songwriting Royalties To Tom Petty For "Stay With Me"
- 'Frozen,' Pharrell and Beyoncé: 5 Major Grammy Snubs
- Rihanna, Paul McCartney And Kanye West Drop Surprise Track "Four Five Seconds"
- Regret Buying That Album On Itunes? Now You Can Return It If You Live In Europe.
- 6 Acts That Could Play The Superbowl Halftime Show
- NBC Taps Meghan Trainor, Lionel Ritchie, Nick Jonas For 'The Voice' Season 8
- 50 Years Ago Today, Petula Clark's "Downtown" Was The Number One Song
- Shazam Is Now Worth $1 Billion, Despite Having Never Made A Profit
- Live Musicals: Why Fox Is Bringing 'Grease' To TV
- Meghan Trainor Takes The Top Spot On Albums Chart
- Katy Perry Was The Most-Watched Musician On YouTube Last Year, Accumulating 2.4 Billion Views
- Barbra Streisand Collects Her 31st Platinum Album
- Mark Ronson Has Another Album Out Today That Nobody Knows About
- TLC Are Paying For Their Final Album Via Kickstarter
- The Grateful Dead Are Reuniting For Three Final Shows
- Elvis' First Recording Sells For $300,000 At Graceland Auction
- Pentatonix: One Million Copies, A Top Five Album In 2014, And A Grammy Nomination
- Liberace Is Going Back On Tour...As A Hologram
- These Are The 27 Titles Being Inducted Into The Grammy Hall Of Fame
- John Legend And Idina Menzel To Perform At The Super Bowl
- Academy Awards: Newcomers Liven Up The Best Original Score Category
- Lifetime's Whitney Houston Biopic Is Coming, Despite Her Family's Wishes
- Sam Smith Leads Brits Nominations
- John Legend And Common Lead Oscar Nominations For Best Original Song
- Is Bose Working On Its Own Streaming Music Service?
- Spotify Now Has 60 Million Users Worldwide
- Mark Ronson Finally Gets The Attention He Deserves
- Four Of 2014's Biggest Hits Were Originally Meant For Other Artists
- Spotify Has Some Serious New Competition In America
- Mariah Carey May Be The Next Pop Star To Get A Vegas Residency
- 'Glee' Has More Chart Hits Than Anyone Else In History
- The Top 10 Best-Selling Albums of 2014 Were...
- Which American Idol Contestants Have Sold The Most Albums?
- Mark Ronson And Bruno Mars Replace Taylor Swift At Number One
- Paul McCartney Is Making New Music...With Kanye West
- Coachella Kicks Off Music Festival Season By Announcing Lineup
- Americans Streamed 164 Billion Songs Last Year, And That Could Help The Music Industry
- Taylor Swift Narrowly Beat 'Frozen' To Have The Best-Selling Album of 2014
- Sam Smith Is Just Getting Started
- 10 of 2015's Most Highly Anticipated Albums
- 2014 In Music: The Year Of The Woman
- The World's First Amputee Pop Star Is Here, And She's Incredible
- The Backstreet Boys Prove They Will Not Quit With New Documentary
- Radical.FM Tries The Pay-What-You-Want Model On Streaming Music
- Pop's Biggest Names Get The Christmas Spirit This Year
- 10 Acts That Have Been Snubbed By The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- Surprise! Madonna's New Album Is Available For Pre-Order
- The Immediate And Unlikely Rise Of Meghan Trainor
- Bob Dylan's Sinatra Covers Album Is Shaping Up To Be Amazing
- Green Day, Lou Reed, Joan Jett And More Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- 4 Singers You Need To Know For 2015, According To Spotify
- American Idol Winner Jordin Sparks Talks New Music And Ditching...Certain People
- One Year Later, The Videos From 'Beyoncé' Have Amassed Almost 500 Million Views
- Lorde, Sia, And Lana Del Rey Receive Golden Globe Nominations
- Taylor Swift Is Billboard's Woman Of The Year
- One Direction, Iggy Azalea, and Pharrell Top Billboard's End-Of-Year Charts
- Is Coldplay Breaking Up?
- The 'Frozen' Soundtrack and Pharrell's "Happy" Top iTunes Best-Selling of 2014 Lists
- 8 People You Might Not Realize Are Nominated For Album Of The Year
- Beyoncé Is Now The Most Nominated Woman In Grammy History
- Grammys: The Nominees For Album Of The Year Are...
- Grammys: The Nominees For Song Of The Year Are...
- Grammys: The Nominees For Best New Artist Are...
- Grammys: The Nominees For Record of the Year Are...
- Jennifer Lawrence Nabs Her First Top Twenty Hit
- Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" Was The Most Streamed Song In America In 2014
- Ed Sheeran Is The World's Most Streamed Artist Of 2014
- Nicki Minaj And Madonna Are Now Tied For Most Chart Appearances
- How The BBC Knows Who Will Be The Next Lady Gaga Before Anyone Else Does
- (RED) Music Products Help Raise Money On World AIDS Day
- Amazon's Prime Music Releases Its First Original Content: A Christmas Compilation
- You Can Now Play 100,000 Radio Stations On Your TV With Google's Chromecast
- One Direction Are Now The Only Group With Four Number One Album Debuts In History
- Joni Mitchell Won't Let Taylor Swift Portray Her In Now-Cancelled Biopic
- You Can Now Receive Coupons In Stores Just By Shazaming A Song
- UNICEF Is Using Music To #IMAGINE A Better World For Children
- Disco Pioneer Giorgio Moroder Is Coming Out Of Retirement
- Is Rihanna Dropping A Surprise Album?
- Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Man Looks Back At The First Year Of His TV Network
- Billboard Will Change Their Charting Methodology To Include Streaming
- Taylor Swift Becomes The First Woman To Replace Herself At Number One
- The Lorde-Curated Hunger Games Soundtrack Is Here, And It's Wonderful
- Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Bono And More Re-Record "Do They Know It's Christmas?" To Help Fight Ebola
- Garth Brooks Returns With A New Album And His Own Digital Music Store
- VH1's "You Oughta Know" Concert Will Incorporate Video Shot By Fans At The Show
- Follow Taylor Swift Through Her 'Blank Space' Music Video With New Immersive App
- To Celebrate Turning 50, Ford's Mustang Looks To What's Next In Music
- Yahoo Accidentally Leaks Taylor Swift's New Music Video For 'Blank Space'
- Robert Plant Reportedly Tears Up $800 Million Led Zeppelin Reunion Contract
- American Express Highlights 3 About-To-Break Artists In New "Artists In Residence" Program
- Taylor Swift's '1989' Moves 1.287 Million Copies In Its First Week
- KISS Are About To Start Their Las Vegas Residency
- Rapper Pitbull Working With The Weinstein Company On Two Reality Television Shows
- You Can Now Buy Taylor Swift's New Album For One Dollar
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' Makes History
- Rock In Rio, One Of The World's Largest Music Festivals, Is Coming To America
- The Recording Academy To Host A Very Grammy Christmas Special
- Is Jennifer Lopez Getting Her Own Las Vegas Residency?
- Pandora Launches AMP To Help Artists Sift Through The Data And Make Better Business Decisions
- U2's Surprise Album Debuts In The Top 10, Selling 28,000 Copies
- You've Likely Never Heard Of One Of The Music Industry's Most Important Music Festivals
- Not One Artist's Album Has Gone Platinum In 2014
- Taylor Swift Releases New Pop Track 'Out Of The Woods' From Upcoming Album '1989'
- Just Add Audio Will Make Your Home Movies More Interesting
- Iggy Azalea Leads American Music Awards Nominations
- Katy Perry To Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Elton John, Lorde, Pharrell And More Help Launch BBC Music Initiative With Amazing Beach Boys Cover Video
- 5 American Music Festivals To Look Forward To
- Grammy Eligibility Closes Today -- Here Are Six Stars Expected To Lead The Nominations
- Eventbrite Launches 'Neon' App, An Event Planner's Mobile Command Center
- Urban Outfitters Claims It's Now The No. 1 Seller Of Vinyl In The World
- Rormix Helps You Discover New Music by Focusing on their Videos
- 85 Percent of Music Sales in Japan are CDs
- Aretha Franklin's Surprise New Album Due Out Sept. 30.
- After the Apple Launch, What's Next for U2?
- Barbra Streisand is About to Become the Only Person with a Number One Album in Six Different Decades
- Was the Surprise U2 Album a Success? Yes and No.
- The Brian Wilson Biopic is Coming to a Theater Near You
- Apple Quietly Says Goodbye to the iPod Classic
- U2 Release Surprise Free Album 'Songs of Innocence' at Apple Press Conference
- Used Digital Music Selling Platform ReDigi is in Trouble -- Again
- Michael Bay Got His Start Directing Music Videos for Meat Loaf
- YouTube Now Lets You Donate to Your Favorite Channels with Fan Funding
- Ariana Grande Charts Second No. 1 Album in Less Than a Year
- Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" is Officially the Song of the Summer
- The Music May be Changing, but the Hard Rock Brand Rocks On
- Tech Startup Gigit Makes Booking a Band A Breeze
- To Stop Piracy, The Music Industry Is Debating A Global Weekly Release Day For New Music
- Apple's Month-Long Music Festival Returns Tomorrow
- US Album Sales Hit New All-Time Low
- Beyoncé Leads Post-VMA Sales Gains, Album Rises 1,400 Percent
- Prince Announces Two New Albums Coming in September
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' Debuts At No. 1
- The 5 Most Expensive Music Videos Of All Time
- Ticketmaster Competitor Ticketfly Announces Acquisition of WillCall App
- The MTV Video Music Awards Go for the Second Screen Experience
- For the First Time Ever, Two Women Have Three Top Ten Hits Each
- Robin Williams: One of the Great Comedy Recording Artists
- Taylor Swift Drops Surprise Single and Video, Announces New Album '1989'
- Tonight, Michael Jackson Will Premiere His New Music Video on Twitter
- Gaza Violence Has Big-Name Acts Cancelling Israel Concerts In Droves
- PayPal Uses Music Festivals to Push Mobile App
- After 37 Years, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Nab First #1 Album
- Pandora Partners Directly with Labels for the First Time
- Now That's What I Call Music is Officially Over the Hill
- Why is the Music Industry Suing Ford and GM?
- Vevo Looking to Restructure Ahead of Sale
- For the First Time Since 1963, a Comedy Album is #1
- Sony Inks $1.8 Million Deal with Band of 12 and 13 Year Olds
- Streaming Concerts for Free Helps Future Ticket Sales
- Bon Jovi is Part of a Group Looking to Buy the Buffalo Bills
- Paul McCartney Re-Releases Five Classic Albums As Apps
- Yahoo and Live Nation Announce Dave Matthews Band Will Launch New Live Streaming Concert Channel
- The Wall Street Journal Turns 125 Today and is Celebrating With Some Exciting Content
- Pink Floyd To Release First New Album In 20 Years This Fall
- Disney's Frozen Soundtrack Is The Only Album To Sell 1 Million Copies This Year
- Lollapalooza Will Let You Pay For Things With A Wristband
- One of the World's Biggest Music Events--America Not Included
- Sarah Palin Launches Online TV Network
- How a Band Made $20,000 on Spotify from 5 Minutes of Silence
- Rhapsody Tops 2 Million Paid Subscribers Globally
- Microsoft Is Spinning Nokia's MixRadio Streaming Service Off Into A Separate Company
- Duran Duran is Suing Their Own Fanclub
- MTV Uses Snapchat To Announce Video Music Award Nominees
- Christopher Walken To Star in NBC's Live Rendition of Peter Pan
- New Jack White Album Lazaretto Sells 40,000 Vinyl Copies In First Week, Most Since 1991
- VH1 and Republic Records Use Social Media To "Make A Band Famous"
- Amazon's New Music Streaming Service Not Exactly Ready For 'Prime' Time
- Nas and Koru Team Up To Better Prepare Tomorrow's Workforce
- Madonna Makes $1 Million A Night -- Here's What The Rest of The Industry Earns
- The Resurrection of (Solo) Gwen Stefani
- The Shocking Downfall of Robin Thicke
- Sting Is Worth $300 Million, But Isn't Leaving It To His Kids
- HBO Announces Beyonce And Jay Z Concert Special
- Can't Choose A Music Streaming Service? Why Not Use Them All At Once?
- YouTube Opens Vault of 13,000 Free Live Videos
- YouTube Is About To Delete Independent Artists From Its Site
- At 2 Billion Views, 'Gangnam Style' Has Made Psy A Very Rich Man
- 10 Summer Music Festivals Worth Knowing
- Hip-Hop's Unlikely New Star: A White, Blonde, Australian Woman
- Beats By Dr. Dre is Worth $3.2 Billion, Especially To Apple
Lil Peep Dies at 21: Rising Rapper Blended Emo and Hip-Hop
Violet Chachki Makes History As The Star Of A New Lingerie Campaign
Vans Warped Tour Will Come To an End in 2018
Fall Out Boy Drop New Single And Video 'Hold Me Tight or Don't'
Taylor Swift 'Reputation' Has Already Sold One Million Copies and Is 2017's Best Selling Album
- Off The Stage: Timeflies At The Island Life Concert, NYC
- Off The Stage: Shawn Mendes At The Island Life Concert, NYC
- Off The Stage: Mike Posner At Rough Trade
Tequila Is The New Napa Valley, Or At Least It's On Its Way There
5 Reasons Why Britney's Vegas Show Is Perfect For A Millennial
The First Visual Japan Summit Was A Bewildering And Exhilarating Ride
Tiësto's Partnership With Budweiser Is Actually Pretty Badass
And The First Anchor Award Goes To...
Is Grimes The Most "Berlin" Artist Ever?
Premiere: The Knocks Reimagine Their Own Songs On Their '55.5' EP
Amid Some Upcoming Changes, Boston's Only Major Festival Delivers Yet Again
Halsey Took Tokyo's Hilton By Storm
St. Lucia's Jazz & Arts Festival Turns 25 With The Best Music In The Caribbean
The Used's Bert McCracken Reflects On 15 Years In The Music Business
Every Small City Deserves An Event Like Tampa's Gasparilla Music Festival
Holy Ship! Might Be the Craziest Party Cruise in the World
Swedish DJ Ingrosso's New Track Is Here, and It's a True Banger
Lindsey Stirling and Otto Knows Premiere Their Future EDM Smash "Dying For You"
Lipton's 'Be More' Tea Festival Turned Charleston Into a Party Town
OK Go Talk Creative Music Videos and Life Without a Label
Wyclef Jean Says He Wants to Move to Sweden
Premiere: EDM Rockers Cheat Codes Have Hit Their Stride With 'Senses'
4 Songs From New Artists to Get Your Weekend Going
Golden Coast Offer a Bit of an Escape on 'Futurist'
TWICEYOUNG Show How Nashville Is So Much More Than Country
Premiere: Jillette Johnson Covers Joni Mitchell's Wintery 'River'- Betty Who Talks Touring, Her New Album, and Law & Order: SVU
- Rock In Rio Adds Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran and More to First American Lineup
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party on the Road
- Premiere: Bailiff Bring Rock Back on New EP
- 12 Underground Acts You Need to Hear at Sacramento's TBD Festival
- Sara Bareilles' Tour Opener Hannah Georgas Is a Star on Her Own
- Jason Mraz Talks About Touring All 5 NYC Boroughs
- Tired of Taylor Swift? Marie Miller is Just What You Need
- Tiesto Curates Summer EDM Playlist For New Music Startup Bop.fm
- 30 SXSW Acts About To Break
- The Sounds of Fashion Week
- Jason Mraz Talks About Touring All 5 NYC Boroughs
- Boston Finds Its Calling: The City's Only Music Festival
- World Premiere: Bryce Vine Saves Hip-Pop With Debut EP Lazy Fair
- Karmin and Bonnie McKee on Their 'Pulses' Tour
- Oscars 2014: The Best Original Song Coincidences
- 10 Pop Acts to Listen for in 2014
- Beyonce: How the Greatest Marketing Plan Involved No Marketing At All
Miranda Lambert's ACM Awards Performance Spurs Massive Sales Bump
5 Methods For Avoiding Costly Band Merch Mistakes
3 Things You Can Demand From Your Publicist
5 (Mostly Free) Things To Give Away at Your Next Gig To Turn Attendees Into Fans
8 Kinds Of People In Your Local Music Scene You Need To Meet
Pre-Plan: 5 Types Of Content You Can Prep In Advance On Twitter
8 Common Email Newsletter Mistakes To Avoid
7 Insider Tips And Tricks For Musicians On Facebook
3 Major Players That Could Disrupt The Streaming Music Industry
6 Things A Manager Should Be Doing For Any Band
4 Best Places To Give Away Free Music
- 5 Types Of Videos That Will Improve Your YouTube Channel (Besides Music Videos)
- Social Media Pre-Planning For Busy Musicians
- Making It Work as a Cover Band: Why Yacht Rock Revue Stopped Playing Their Original Music
- Getting People To Come To Your Show On A Weeknight
- The 5 Most Frequently Signed Music Publishing Deals
- By The Numbers: How Did the Music Industry Do in 2014?
- 6 Ways to Persuade People to Sign Up for Your Band's Email Newsletter
- 4 Habits of Successful People That All Musicians Should Adopt
- 6 Resolutions All Musicians Should Make for 2015
- 6 Ways to Reach Your Kickstarter Goal
- CMJ Music Marathon 2014 Launches Mobile App
- Jack White's Effect On The World Of Vinyl
- Update Your Fans Without Getting On Their Nerves
- Why You Should Revive Older Social Media Content
- Are Women Killing The Female Rapper? (reposting)
- This Man Might Win An Oscar Tomorrow. His Next Project? A Musical About Sarah Palin.
- Jordin Sparks & Microsoft Want To Help You Complete Your 2014 Resolutions
- Music App Shazam Now Has A Hall of Fame
- You Better Get Used To Streaming Music
- Mike Posner's NSFW 'Be As You Are' video is a motivational comeback
- Why Sweden's sway on pop music is rocking the charts around the world
- 7 Standout Performances from the Governors Ball Music Festival
- Gimmick or Useful? Lollapalooza's Cashless Wristbands Enter Infancy
- 8 Lollapalooza Artists Who Aren't Headliners That You Need to Hear
- Surprise! Lollapalooza's Most-Tweeted Artist Wasn't on the Lineup
- Beyonce Is Finally About to Earn the Grammy Recognition She Deserves
- 17 LGBT Anthems by Actual Gay People
- Governors Ball 2015: 6 Acts You Must Watch (Besides Lana Del Rey)
- Alice Boman is Trying to Break Your Heart with “What”
- Owlle's Dance Pop Storytelling Will Move You
- Betty Who’s New Single Is a “Heartbreak Dream”
- Broods Follow Lorde’s Break Out with an Act All Their Own
- Hungary’s Boggie Shows What It Takes to Be a Pop Star: Photoshop
- Broods Reveal Staying Power with “Never Gonna Change”
- Chromeo Stays the Course with Toro y Moi on “Come Alive”
- Broods: There’s More Where Lorde Came From
- Betty Who Gets Her Break Via Adorable Viral Wedding Proposal
- New Empire: Aussie Rockers Work Up to World Domination
- Set Sail Just Extended the Life of Your Summer with “Kids”
- Kavinsky Releases Video Game Soundtracked By Debut Album, “OutRun”
- Alice Boman Quietly Explodes Onto The Scene
- Klangkarussel is the Latest Polysyllabic Word in Dance
- 10 Super Hot Australian Artists You Have Got To Hear
Tomorrowland 2016 Review – Boom, Belgium
Northern Nights 2016 Lineup Announced!
Panorama 2016 Lineup Announced!
- Getting In The Mood
- Top 10 Places To Shop Like a Fashion Forward New YorkerIssue 5
- The Sounds of the City
- The Sounds of Summer
Your Guide To Fall and Winter Music Festivals
Your Guide to Fall Pop Releases
Benji Madden Talks ‘Youth Authority,’ Madden Brothers & Good Charlotte’s Uncertain Future
How Pop Punk is Cashing in on Your Nostalgia
10 Things You Should Know About Daya
The Women of Summer
8 Artists We Hope to See in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame One Day
8 Most Underrated Kelly Clarkson Songs
8 Most Surprising Grammy Nominees in History
- 8 Up And Coming Male Pop Singers You Should Know
- Owl City Talks 'Mobile Orchestra'
- Florence + the Machine On 'How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful': "I Needed to Do This Album"
- MIKA On His Warm Reception Back to America: "It's Delicious"
- Which Las Vegas Popstar Residency Should You Go See?
- 6 New Female Pop Artists You Should Be Listening To
- George Ezra's New Beginnings In America By Way of "Budapest"
- A New Kind of Career For Lady Gaga?
- 9 Songs Snubbed By the 2015 Academy Awards
- 15 Best Pop Songs of 2014
- The Odd Girls of Pop: Why 2015 Needs Gwen Stefani and Fergie
- Strange Talk - "Young Hearts" (The Chainsmokers Remix)
- Cathedrals - "Harlem"
- Episode - "Dust (ft. Mree & Topaz Jones)"
- VV Brown - "Faith (ft. Kele Okereke)"
- Video: Foxes - "Let Go For Tonight"
- Broods - "Bridges"- Daft Punk - "Computerized" (ft. Jay-Z)"
The pop music blog that I founded and am currently editor-in-chief of. The following are just examples.
- Betty Who
- Matthew Koma
- Tegan & Sara
- Bruno Mars - Unorthodox Jukebox
- Rihanna - Unapologetic
- Calvin Harris - 18 Months
- Taylor Swift - Red
- Britney Spears and Will.I.Am - "Scream and Shout"
- One Direction – “Kiss You”
- Frankmusik – “Fast As I Can”
Listen Up! (introducing new artists)
- St. Lucia
- Austin Mahone
- Nina Nesbitt
- Grammy Predictions - Album of the Year (2012)
- Grammy Predictions - Dance/Electronic Categories (2012)
- 6 Ways to Reach Your Kickstarter Goal
- 4 Tips for Creating Shareable, Watchable Video Content
- Review - Mobile Wash Unit - Tent
- Review - Galvanized Tron - ST
3 Reasons Why You Definitely Need a Dedicated Workspace as a Musician
6 Tips to Keep Yourself From Going Crazy in the Music Industry
How to Turn Your Back Catalog of Songs Into Tons of YouTube Videos
4 Questions Every Musician Should Be Ready to Answer At All Times
The 7 Essential Musical Credits You Need to Keep Track Of
5 Mental Habits That Will Make You a Better Bandleader
3 Science-Backed Tips to Make More Money From Your Fans
7 Things You Need to Send Along With Your Band's Press Photo
4 Tips to Successfully Build Your Personal Music Brand
5 of the Worst Ways to Get a Music Journalist's Attention
5 Ways to Avoid Costly Band Merch Mistakes
6 Truths From Butch Walker About Writing and Producing for Other Artists
Here Are 5 Way More Interesting Things You Can Pitch to Music Blogs
4 Important Details to Consider if You Want People to Click Your YouTube Videos
Bands: You Should Have These 7 Things Ready to Go the Moment a Writer Asks
The Argument For Pitching Smaller Blogs (And Leaving the Larger Ones for Later)
3 Things Any Good Music Publicist Will Give You if You Ask
5 Ways to Jumpstart Your Musical Creativity
5 Tips to Stay on Top of Your Email When You're on a Busy Tour
7 Ways to Make Your Band's Email Newsletter More Visually Appealing
5 Ways to Get Professional Band Photos Done Cheap (Or Free!)
The Dos and Don'ts of Music Industry Networking
How Is the Music Industry Doing So Far in 2016? Here Are the Hard Numbers
6 Easy Opportunities to Get Fresh, Engaging Content for Your Band's Social Media
5 Words and Phrases That Music Journalists Love Seeing in Pitch Emails
Here's a Sample Social Media Rollout You Can Use for Your New Music Video
Musicians: Here's Exactly What to Do When You First Get Someone’s Contact Info
5 Things You Should Give Away at Your Next Show to Turn Attendees Into Fans
What Musicians Need to Know About the DMCA Fight That Hundreds of Artists Are Taking Part in Right Now
7 Types of Releases You Should Put on Spotify (Other Than Albums)
Musicians: How to Be Realistic With Your Crowdfunding Campaign So It's Successful
The 2 Versions of a Press Release Every Band Needs (Real Examples Included)
How to Avoid 4 Common Crowdfunding Campaign Mistakes
3 Things Savvy Musicians Always Add to Their YouTube Videos
Musicians, Please Stop Giving Out CDs (And What to Do Instead)
5 Sneaky Ways to Gain More Popularity for Your Music by Using Another Artist's Clout
What Should You Put in Your Album's Booklet?
Should You Be Worried About Fitting Your Music Into One Genre?
8 Kinds of People You Need to Meet in Your Local Music Scene
Musicians: How to Leave a Lasting Impression on Someone When You Only Have a Couple of Minutes
Why You Should Be Creating Commentary for Your Music (And How to Do It)
4 Great Services That Take All the Work Out of Monitoring Your Band's Social Media Mentions
Why Your Next Album Needs a Story if You Want It to Get Heard
4 Reasons Why Forming Your Band as an LLC Just Might Be the Best Decision You Ever Make
Make Life Easier by Pre-Planning These 5 Things on Your Band's Twitter
A Sample 12-Week Plan to Promote Your Next Album, DIY Style
How to Promote Your Next Tour Like a Seasoned Publicist Would
5 Simple Things to Give Up if You Truly Want to Succeed as an Artist
How to Be a More Productive Musician Than You've Ever Been Before
Should Musicians Be on Pinterest? 5 Benefits to Consider
How to Work Your Way Up to Becoming a Hit Songwriter: Advice From Ido Zmishlany
The Musician's Easy Guide to Pinterest
A Morning Routine That Will Set You Up for Music Career Success
Facebook: 7 Odd Tips And Tricks for Musicians
Bands: How to Avoid the 8 Most Common Email Newsletter Mistakes
Sonicbids at SXSW: Top Insights From Our DIY Music PR Panel on How to Pitch Your Band
5 Ways to Save Band Van Costs on Your Next Tour
Musicians: 5 Mistakes You Might Be Making on Twitter
Your YouTube Thumbnails Matter – Here Are 5 Tips to Do Them Right
From Undiscovered to Epic: Where Do You Fall on the Artist Spectrum?
Musicians: Here's Exactly How Long Your Online Posts Should Be (Twitter, Facebook, Blogging, and More)
How to Manage Your Money: 4 Tips for Musicians From a Nashville Financial Advisor
How to Write the Optimal Description for Your YouTube Video
6 Things a Band Manager Does (Or Should Do) for You
Boyce Avenue's Daniel Manzano Shares His Top 3 YouTube Tips for DIY Musicians
5 Things Every Musician Should Have in Their Email Signature
Streaming Finally Counts Towards Gold Certifications for Albums – What Does That Mean for You?
4 Ways to Get More Out of Your Band's Social Media Channels This Year
Musicians: 4 Ways to Improve Your YouTube Channel Homepage
5 Tricks to Get People Out to Shows in the Cold
The 4 Most Valuable Places to Give Away a Free Song
4 Social Media Platforms Your Band Might Not Be Using Yet (But Probably Should Be)
Internet Radio Now Has to Pay You More for at Least the Next 5 Years. Here's What Went Down
When Is It Worth It for Musicians Spend Money on Social Media Promotion?
Which Email Newsletter Services Are Best for Musicians?
How to Tell if Your Band's Tweets Are Actually Getting Seen by Anyone
What Independent Musicians Need to Know About YouTube's New Subscription Service
The 32 Best Holiday Songs in the Public Domain That You Can Cover for Free
The Top 4 Benefits of Releasing Holiday Music
Should Artists Pay to Get Access to Influencers?
5 Types of Videos That Will Make Your YouTube Channel Way Better (Besides Music Videos)
Who Collects Your Performance Royalties? A Quick Rundown of ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and SoundExchange
The Musician's Easy Guide to Advertising on Twitter
4 Niche Crowdfunding Sites That Might Work Better for Your Band Than Kickstarter
Making a Living as a Musician: The 3 Best Ways to Let Your Fans Subscribe to Your Music
Tour Smarter: Use the Analytics From These 3 Companies (That You Already Know) to Book a Successful DIY Tour
Musicians: You're Losing Your Hearing, and It's a Bigger Problem Than You Realize
5 Ways to Be More Eco-Friendly While on Tour (And Save Some Money, Too!)
Set It and Forget It: 5 Tools That Help You Automate Your Band's Social Media Posts
Touring on a Budget: 6 Places You Can Sleep for Cheap (or Free!) on the Road
Looking for Songwriters or Musicians to Collaborate With? Try These 5 Startups
Should You Watermark Your Music?
Beyond Tweets: 4 Best Ways to Keep Your Fans Up to Date in Long-Form
5 Signs You're Ready to Release Your First Full-Length Album
7 Special Things Your Superfans Won't Hesitate Paying For
4 Essential Steps You Need to Take After You've Named Your Band
- Top 6 Dos and Don'ts After Your Band Gets a Write-Up
- Beyond YouTube: 5 Alternative Video-Sharing Sites You May Want to Consider
- How Much Do the Most Popular Streaming Services Pay Per Stream?
- The Dos and Don'ts of Email Subject Lines for Bands (And Everyone Else)
- With Streaming Ruling, Are Things Ever Going to Get Better in the Music Industry?
- 6 of the Most Underrated Music Cities in America
- Will the New Global Release Day Help or Hurt Independent Artists?
- Making It Work as a Cover Band: Why Yacht Rock Revue Stopped Playing Their Original Music
- 6 of the Most Awesome Open Mic Nights in New York City
- 7 of the Coolest Music Venues in America
- The 6 Unwritten Rules of Music Conference Etiquette
- 7 of the Coolest Music Venues Around the World
- How to Create a Facebook Event Invite People Want to RSVP 'Yes' To
- 4 Productivity Hacks for Musicians (And Everyone Else)
- What's Next for SXSW? 4 Predictions for the Festival's Future
- 3 Great Kickstarter Alternatives for Musicians
- The 5 Things You Need on Your SXSW Profile to Get People to Your Showcase
- 4 Tips to Make Sure They Read Your Email
- 4 Lessons Independent Musicians Can Learn From Zoë Keating's Fight With YouTube
- Beyond the Grammys: 5 Awesome Perks That Come With Joining The Recording Academy
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your Band's Email Newsletter Rocks
- 6 Tips to Keep Your Phone Alive While on Tour
- How Did the Music Industry Do in 2014? A Look at the Numbers
- 3 More Websites You Should Try Out to Live-Stream Your Shows
- 6 Ways to Persuade People to Sign Up for Your Band's Email Newsletter
- 4 Habits of Successful People That All Musicians Should Adopt
- 4 Tips to Help You Stick to Your New Year's Resolutions
- 6 Resolutions All Musicians Should Make for 2015
- 4 Types of People Musicians Should Connect With on LinkedIn
- 3 Ways to Get More Buzz for Your Venue
- The Billboard 200 Chart Will Now Include Streaming. Will It Help Indie Artists?
- 4 Things Musicians Should Do Immediately After Joining LinkedIn
- 3 Must-Dos for Every Musician's LinkedIn Page
- 4 Ways to Use Twitter to Build Your Brand (and Your Band)
- 6 Ways to Reach Your Kickstarter Goal
- 4 Tips for Creating Shareable, Watchable Video Content
- 3 Surefire Ways to Turn Fans Into Superfans
- Is Paying for Radio Promotion Still Worth It?
- Why Pre-Planning Your Social Media is Essential
- Selling 'Used' Digital Music is Here, and it's Troubling
- 5 Common Types of Music Publishing Deals All Songwriters Should Understand
- 5 Best Practices for Using Hashtags on Social Media
- 4 Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck at SXSW
- How to Make Your Old Social Media Content New Again
- How to Make Sure Your Fans See Your New Content (Without Being Annoying)
- Do You Need a Publicist? Insights from Two Experts
- 4 Tips to Make Your Band's Instagram More Engaging
- 6 Tips to Stay Relevant in Your Facebook Fans' News Feeds
- How Jack White Has Changed the Vinyl Game
- What Apple Buying Beats Means for Aspiring Artists
8 Exciting Companies Changing The Music Royalty Landscape (Part 1)
8 Exciting Companies Changing The Music Royalty Landscape (Part 2)
How Exactly Do People Make Money on YouTube?
The Upsides to Releasing Music Often or Rarely
November Industry Wrap-Up
Buying Social Media Followers - Should You Do It?
- Dallas Austin Named Senior Vp Of A&r At Island Records (reposting)
Everything But Urban
- Review - Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
- Review - Coin Under Tongue - Reception
- Review - Jerrod Neimann - Judge Jerrod & The Hung Jury
- Review - Landing On The Moon - We Make History Now
- Review - Semi Precious Weapons - You Love You
- Review - The Octopus Project - Hexadecagon
- Review - TV Buddhas - EP